99. 1920*

Natalie's 1920's look

Stefan's 1920's look

Stefan's POV

Natalie's lays on her stomach, flat on the bed as she reads through one of her new books. "Laine." I mutter, watching read the same page for the last ten minutes. She doesn't answer me, clearly lost in her own thoughts making me take the book from her gently. "Baby." I say and she finally looks up at me. "Yeah?" She mumbles as she sits up.

"You lied about being okay." I say as I take a seat beside her. "You could become a therapist, you know that?" Natalie retorts, smiling softly. "Definitely." I agree, chuckling before I leave a small smile on my lips. "I hope you know that everything evil Alaric said is wrong, Laine." I utter and she sighs. "I know." She mutters.

"You are the most bravest and strongest person I've ever known." I tell her, my hand moving to cup her cheek. "You know, you also have the most gorgeous green eyes and the cutest dimples." I say and Natalie's smile grows. "Do I?" She teases. "One hundred percent. I haven't met someone as perfect as you, Laine, so whatever you were thinking about just now, it's wrong." I declare, rubbing my thumb across her cheekbone.

"You are pretty great too, Salvatore." She whispers. "Really?" I tease, our face inches apart. "Oh, one hundred percent." Natalie copies my response making me smile before I lean forward, connecting our lips. I slowly lower her so her back hits the sheets as her hands roam towards my shirt, tugging it desperately to tell me what she wants.

Catching on, I break the kiss and grab the back of my shirt, pulling it off. Natalie bites her lip as she trails her eyes down my bare torso. "See something you like?" I tease, brushing my lips across Natalie's. "Don't let it get to your head, Salvatore." She smiles as I rip her shirt off, and toss it somewhere on the floor.

"Fuck me." I whisper, staring down at the lace covering her sinful body. "You are so fucking perfect." I growl before starting to leave my mark all of her chest, provoking erotic noises to leave her lips. "Stefan." She gasps as I start to move lower. I feel my jeans tighten when she moans my name and I grip her panties, tearing them off.