15. Necklace*

Natalie's new necklace

Stefan's POV

Three days later.

"Natalie!" I jump awake, looking around as I realise it was just a dream. Damon didn't get into my head this time. I look to my side seeing Natalie still sleeping, laying on her front. The sheets pooled around her waist leaving her back bare to me.

I roll over putting my hand on the curve of her waist as I lean down pressing kisses all over her back. She hums waking up slowly as her eyes flutter open. "Morning baby." I whisper moving up to her neck. "Morning." She whispers as a small smile grows on her face.

She turns onto her back, bringing her arms up to my hair. I bring my lips to her jaw as she tilts her head giving me more access. I kiss my way to her lips, pecking them softly. Her hand comes to my cheek as her thumb rubs back and forth. She narrows her eyes before a smirk comes on her face. "What?" I ask wondering what she's thinking.

She brings her lips to my ear. "I wanna ride you, Stefan." She whispers making a shiver run down my spine from her words. I look back at her, the smirk still on her face. I give her one back as I grab her hips rolling over, pulling her on top. Her hands land on my chest as she chuckles. "Looks like you have no objections to that." She teases making me chuckle.

She lifts herself up and lines herself up with me before sinking down on me making us both groan. I grip her hips tightly, feeling how deep I am in her. "Move, baby." I growl out.

She slowly moves her hips back and forth, quiet moans slipping out her mouth. Every time she moves forward she clenches making me hiss. I reach up one of my hands to the back of her neck, bringing her to me. Her lips meet mine hastily as she begins to move faster.

She leans up slightly as her nails scratch my chest with every move. She starts clenching around me as I move my hands to her ass, gripping it tightly making her move more.

"I-I'm gonna cum." She whimpers. "Then cum." I groan out feeling my high coming. She moves frantically as she moans loud, clenching me tightly as she cums. I follow behind her, groaning before she collapses on top of me. "Definitely the best way to wake up." She says. I nod in agreement, kissing her lips softly as I turn us over, laying her back on the bed.

******

I pull up to the school, stopping in the parking lot. Natalie grabs her bag, about to her out when I stop her. "Wait a second." I say and she grins at me. "I know I'm irresistible but we'll be late if we make-out." She jokes.

I stroke her cheek, leaning in close to her. "Like you could say no to me." I whisper against her lips before kissing her softly. She hums as I pull back, taking out a box from my pocket. "I was meant to give you this yesterday, but we got distracted." I give her a knowing look as she blushes slightly but smirks.

I hand her the box and she gasps as she opens it. "Stefan!" She smiles as she takes the necklace out and looks at it. "I love it. It's beautiful." She says as I take it from her and motion for her to turn. She turns in her seat, moving her hair to the side before I connect the necklace around her neck.

I peck her neck softly as she smiles, turning back to me. "If people didn't know I was yours, they certainly do now." She says making me chuckle, as I slide my hand up to her throat. "Good. Everyone needs to know you're mine." I I whisper possessively against her lips and she moans lowly.

"I love it when you get possessive over me." She says and I chuckle, kissing her deeply.

******

Natalie's POV

I walk down the halls of the high school with Elena and Bonnie. Elena is filling us in on everything that happened after Stefan took me home. "There were bite marks and bruises all over Caroline and she was really messed up. He was definitely abusing her." She tells us.

"I can't believe it. I mean, I know he's not sane but I didn't think he would go that far." I say, shaking my head. "The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow and I need in-your-face sexy. I mean, it's a fundraiser, for gods sake." Caroline says as she hands out flyers to other students.

"Unbelievable. She's acting as if nothing happened." Elena scoffs. "She's in denial." Bonnie adds as Stefan heads over to us. "Hi baby." He says wrapping his arms around my waist, leaning down to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back deeply.

"Can you two not? PDA isn't allowed in school, you know." Bonnie says as I pull away from Stefan who buries his head in my neck, his lips pressing against my skin. "And? I don't care about the rules." I tell her, titling my head and she shakes her head at me.

"Where have you two been, by the way? I haven't seen you for a few days." Elena says as Stefan pulls away from my neck and shares a look with me. "I've been dealing with Damon." Stefan tells her. "For three days?" Elena asks suspiciously.

"Elena, stop questioning him. It's nothing to do with you." I tell her firmly, still pissed off with her. She knows Damon attacked me and the first thing she said was, 'it could've been me.' Who says that to their twin sister, instead of asking if she's okay?

"Stefan, where is Damon? He owes me an apology." Caroline asks Stefan as she saunters over. "I'm sorry, Caroline. He's gone." Stefan informs her catching Elena's attention. "What do you mean he's gone?" Her and Caroline ask in unison.

"He left and I don't think he will be back. It's for the best, Caroline." Stefan tells her before grabbing my hand, going to leave when Elena steps in our way, looking at me. "So, you're not going to explain why you've been gone for the last three days?" She asks and I scoff.

"I don't have to explain myself to you, you're not my mom. But if you really want to know, I've been in Stefan's bed, get fucked by my boyfriend." I tell her watching her face drop in shock. I hear Caroline snicker as I pull a smirking Stefan behind me.