97. Rebekah Has Damon

Natalie's outfit

Natalie's outfit

Stefan's POV

"Good morning, baby." I whisper, pressing kiddies onto Natalie's neck as she slowly starts to wake up. She smiles softly as she turns in my arms, rubbing her hand up my bare back. "Mmh, I've missed this." She whispers, her nails leaving goosebumps as she trails them up and down.

"Tell me about it." I whisper back, leaning down, attaching our lips as I slowly move on top of her, feeling her legs wrap around my hips. Her hands inch their way into my hair, scrunching it up in her fingers. "How do get your hair so soft? It's not fair." Natalie mumbles as I smile down at her. "If you kiss me again, I'll tell you." I whisper, relishing in the feeling of my girl back in my bed.

We had spent the whole night just watching movies and reading through the new books Natalie got. I had helped her move all her stuff back into my room, loving the sight of her clothes back in my closest and her makeup and skincare in my bathroom. I've missed seeing her books lined up on my shelf or seeing her wrapped up in the sheets beside me.

I'm just grateful to have my girl back.

Natalie smiles as she leans up to kiss me, but before our lips meet, her phone suddenly goes off making me groan in annoyance. "Do have to answer it?" I ask, admiring the small freckles spread around on her nose. "Unfortunately, yes." Natalie grumbles as she answers the phone. "What do you want?" She asks.

"Someone's grumpy, Angel." Klaus answers making my eyes shoot up to Natalie's. "Hello, Nik." She replies, trailing her hand down my chest gently. "Morning, love." Klaus replies and I know he's smirking. "Care to join me on an adventure?" He wonders. Sensing the importance in his tone, she looks up at me, considering it. "Do you mind if someone tags along?"

"Depends. I know where Finn is. If there's any chance for me to get the link between us and my siblings erased, I'll need your help." Klaus responds. "You don't mind if Stefan comes with us, do you?" Natalie inquires, after I nod in agreement to go with her. "If that what it takes to get you by my side, then yes." Klaus replies and I can hear the disappointment in his tone making me smirk. "Are you two back together?" He asks.

"Yeah, we are." Natalie informs, smiling up at me as I grin down at her. "Congratulations, love. See you in an hour?" Klaus inquires. "See you in an hour." Natalie utters before hanging up the phone. "So, no normal day." I mutter disappointed, dreading the thought of getting out of bed. "Unfortunately. We'll have a normal day soon." Natalie promises and I chuckle.

"Whatever you say, darling." I reply, watching her blush. "Darling?" She whispers. "Don't you like it?" I whisper back, leaning closer to her lips. "I love it." She replies and I smirk, pressing my lips against hers.