80. Chicago*

Natalie's birthday dress

Stefan's POV

I slowly wake up, feeling a weight on my chest and I look down to see Natalie cuddled up to my side, her head resting on my chest as she breathes softly. I smile softly as I trail my hand down her bare back, loving the feel of her bare chest against mine. Slowly, Natalie starts to wake up, a sleepy smile on her face.

"Morning, birthday girl." I whisper, watching her look up at me. "Morning." She whispers back, stretching slightly before she frowns. "I stopped ageing three months ago." She points out and I shrug as I move to sit against the headboard of the motel room bed. "Doesn't matter. It's still your birthday, baby." I argue.

"And speaking of birthdays..." I say, reaching over into my bag and pulling out a small gift box. "What's this?" She asks smiling as she takes it. She opens it to see the bracelet I brought her months ago for her birthday. "Oh, baby." She says as her eyes glisten with tears, pulling the bracelet out.

" She says as her eyes glisten with tears, pulling the bracelet out

"Stefan, I love it." She tells me sincerely and I smile softly as she slips it onto her wrist. "Thank you." She says, leaning forward to peck my lips. "You're welcome, baby." I whisper, kissing her back. Her hand comes to my jaw, grasping it firmly as I grab her waist, pulling her on top of my lap.

The bed sheets fall off the both us, leaving the cool air to hit our skin. My hands move to her thighs, gripping them tightly as she rocks her round hips against me. I groan into her mouth, feeling myself harden underneath her, feeling her warmth seep through her panties.

I move one of my hands up to her hair, gripping it tightly as I pull her head back making her moan. I grin as I move my lips to her neck, kissing her smooth skin, her hips lowering deeper onto my lap. "Stefan." She whimpers making me smirk.

"Yes, birthday girl?" I say lowly as her eyes come back to mine, her pupils dilated making her green eyes stand out even more. I've always loved her eyes since the moment I first looked into them, they're so beautiful. They make any man fall at her feet and I'm one of them. "Fuck me." She whispers against my lips. "Gladly." I say as she moves back slightly.