Therefore, He Zhiran planned to observe carefully before making any plans.

Of course, with such a big family, it's hard to do nothing right now. After everything is settled at home, she will come up with an idea that has both ends.

"Second sister-in-law, I know you are anxious to make money for your family, but before that, you have to take a look at the ingredients we used today."

He Zhiran knew that his second sister-in-law was straightforward, so there was no need to mince words when talking to her.

Mrs. Mo, who rarely expressed her opinions in front of her daughter-in-law, also spoke up.

"Ms. Xie, the ingredients your nine siblings prepared today, not to mention other ingredients, are just the spicy seasonings that we can't get. Without raw materials, how can we make money?"

After hearing what Mrs. Mo said, He Zhiran had to give the old man a thumbs up.

It can be said that among all the female relatives of the Mo family, Mrs. Mo is the one who has the most success in her heart.

She could see at a glance the key issues that made this business impossible.

"Mom is right. I bought this seasoning chili from a foreigner. Although it looks like a lot of quantity, it is only for our own family. If it is used for business, I am afraid it will be used up within a few days. "

The second sister-in-law was obviously very discouraged: "It's such a pity that we can't do such a good job of making money!"

"It's no pity. I bought a lot of seeds from foreigners, including peppers. After next spring, we will plant several acres of land. By then, we will have enough peppers to use."

When the second sister-in-law heard this, she instantly became beaming and smiling.

"Is it true? Sister Jiu, I will definitely not be lazy when the time comes and plant more peppers."

Speaking of planting, Mo Hanyue also became interested: "Sister-in-law Jiu, when I was reading the pharmacology book you gave me, I found that some medicinal materials are not only easy to grow, but also very valuable.

I thought that after a while I would go to the city to take a look, buy some medicinal seeds, and plant the medicinal materials in the spring of next year. This would definitely add some income to my family. "

The other sisters-in-law were obviously a little anxious when they saw that their sister-in-law had thought of ways to help the family make money.

But when they were in the capital, they were all pampered and raised, and they had no other skills except being able to be some female celebrities.

The eldest sister-in-law asked tentatively: "Ninth younger brother and sister-in-law, none of my sisters-in-law are as knowledgeable as you. If you want to make money in the future, all you have to do is say hello, and the eldest sister-in-law will definitely help."

Several other sisters-in-law also expressed their opinions after seeing this, and they had the same meaning as the elder sister-in-law.

To put it bluntly, from now on, they will all listen to the ninth younger brother and sister. If the ninth younger brother and sister point to the east, they will never go west.

He Zhiran liked this kind of atmosphere very much. The whole family could work together as a team no matter what.

"Okay, when I think of a good career, I will definitely let my sisters-in-law know in advance."

A group of women chatted without any intention of going behind anyone's back. Men could naturally hear what they were chatting about.

Although Fifth Brother has lost his memory, after these two days of contact, he has completely accepted this group of loving family members.