Seeing their tangled expressions, Mrs. Mo said in a deep voice: "You all listen to He's advice."

The mother-in-law had already spoken, and the sisters-in-law had no choice but to put their luggage in the side room unwillingly.

The Fang family and the Xie family are smart. Although they don't know He Zhiran's purpose of asking everyone to throw away their luggage, they habitually follow suit.

Everyone put all their luggage in the wing, and following He Zhiran's advice, they came out with only their tents.

When Peng Wang saw that everyone had arrived, he gave the order and set off in the rain.

Everyone was walking hard on the muddy village road. No one could understand what Peng Wang was doing. However, they dared not speak out and could only follow him in the rain full of resentment.

When no one was paying attention to him, He Zhiran bought two bags of charcoal from Taobao Mall, then wrapped it in oilcloth, made a large package and took it out from the space.

In the entire team, except for He Zhiran who was carrying an oilcloth package, the rest were at most two people holding a tent to protect themselves from the rain.

Mo Jiuye was careful and saw He Zhiran's big package at a glance, and quickly took it and carried it on his body.

Soon, everyone came to the foot of the mountain and found a path up the mountain. Mo Jiuye took the lead and walked in front to clear the way for everyone.

Others supported each other and followed.

The most difficult thing is the He family. It is too difficult for them to take He Ming, who has limited mobility, up the mountain.

In order to prevent the He family from affecting their speed, He Zhiran took the initiative to tell them a way.

That is to remove the board of the wooden cart, tie He Ming to it, and then pull it away with a rope.

The official could not ignore the overall situation at this moment and took the initiative to provide hemp rope.

Even so, the He family still fell at the back of the team.

Fortunately, when everyone was halfway up the mountain, they found a mountain col not far ahead.

Judging from He Zhiran's awareness of danger, it is the most suitable place for everyone to take temporary refuge.

Although there is no shelter from the wind and rain, it is better that there are no trees there, so even if there is thunder and lightning, there will be no accidents.

In addition, she also considered the possibility of landslides in the mountains in this weather.

Therefore, that mountain col is the best location to avoid floods.

So she took the initiative to propose to Peng Wang to go there.

Peng Wang was reluctant at first. According to his wishes, he planned to find a cave where he could at least avoid the rain.

He Zhiran could only explain to him the reason for doing so.

Although Peng Wang felt that He Zhiran was a bit alarmist, he finally compromised after thinking of her ability.

What was unexpected was that after everyone arrived at the mountain col, they were pleasantly surprised to find that there were three caves of different sizes there.

Peng Wang was overjoyed. After checking, he allocated caves for temporary shelter from the rain according to the number of people.

He was somewhat partial to the Mo family and let the youngest one go alone.