This speculation was quickly denied by the Mo family imprint, and Nan Qi's reasons for targeting Mo Jiuye became a mystery again.

At the same time, a series of question marks appeared in Mo Jiuye's mind.

Why did Nan Qi put him to death?

Why would He Zhiran ask such a question?

The two of them had their own thoughts, and no one said anything.

Because I was worried, I just ate some dinner casually.

Lying back in the tent again, He Zhiran was not sleepy at all.

When consciousness entered the space, I first checked the sales situation of the store. Only one product was sold today, and the account increased by 250,000 yuan.

There were still a lot of goods, and there was no need to replenish them. He Zhiran simply continued to look through the unofficial history, hoping to gain something else.

At the same time, in the upper room of Pingyuan County Inn.

Nan Qi sat at the table, tapping his fingers rhythmically on the table.

"Your Majesty, I just received a letter from Eunuch Li."

While talking to Hefeng, he respectfully delivered a small paper roll about 5 centimeters long in front of Nan Qi.

Nan Qi calmly opened the scroll and after browsing the contents, he slapped the table hard.

"A bunch of trash, they can kill the wrong person. What is the use of this bunch of idiots?"

Hefeng didn't know what was written in Li Lu's letter, but seeing the prince looking so angry, something big must have happened.

"My lord, what happened?" He Feng asked cautiously.

Nan Qi threw the note in his hand to him unhappily.

"look by youself."

Hefeng read the contents of the note and analyzed: "Li Liang's family was escorted back to Beijing. The news about Eunuch Li cannot be false."

"Hmph! Now that Mo Jiuye has woken up, and with his alertness, he will definitely guess that He Liang is just his scapegoat. I'm afraid it won't be that easy to take his life in the future."

Nan Qi also calmed down at this moment and thought carefully about what to do next.

Although Hefeng didn't know why his prince wanted to kill Mo Jiuye, he knew in his heart that this matter was absolutely inevitable for the prince.

"Your Majesty, why don't you send a few people out to find out where Mo Jiuye and his exiled team are, to understand the situation there, and to study the next plan?"

Nan Qi waved his hand: "No, the Li family was escorted back to Beijing. Presumably the exile team will have to wait for the officials to come back and meet up before heading out on the road together.

Pingyuan County is the only place for exile to the northwest. We will wait here. I want to meet Mo Jiuye in person. "

The master made up his own mind and simply talked about other things with Feng.

"Your Majesty, tomorrow is the last day as Master Wuchen said. If you still can't meet that noble man, what will we do?"

"Master Wuchen's calculations have never been wrong. I must find that person." There was no doubt in Nan Qi's tone.

Besides, he had already planned to stay here and wait for Mo Jiuye, so there was nothing wrong with him looking for that noble man for a few more days...