"My lords, I'm going to bake the next batch. Everyone will have a share."

Seeing the brothers eating so deliciously, the remaining four officers felt angry.

But looking at He Zhiran's busy appearance, he didn't rest for a moment. After thinking about it, he suppressed his anger and waited patiently.

After about ten minutes, the four officials finally got the grilled fish to their satisfaction.

The others had already finished their grilled fish, and now they couldn't help but salivate as they watched the four of them eat.

The four of them suddenly felt a sense of superiority. They ate the grilled fish slowly and felt beautiful in their hearts.

He Zhiran kept one grilled fish for himself and gave the other three to his second sister-in-law.

"Second sister-in-law, give these three fish to Uncle Xie and the others to try."

The second sister-in-law's face was full of disbelief.

"Ninth brother and sister, do you really mean what you say?"

He Zhiran replied with a smile: "Seriously, Uncle Xie and Aunt Xie are old and haven't eaten enough in the past two days. They should eat some grilled fish to replenish their bodies. And Lin'er, when she is weak, she also needs to take supplements."

The second sister-in-law was so excited that she almost burst into tears.

"Okay, okay, I'll send it to them right away. Thank you, my ninth younger sister."

Seeing his second sister-in-law running away quickly, He Zhiran found a shady place to sit down and rest while eating grilled fish.

This move once again attracted countless angry looks.

After He Zhiran noticed those glances, he did not choose to turn a blind eye.

Instead, they greeted them one by one.

She wanted to see how much these people hated the Mo family.

The first person to bear the brunt was the He family, led by the two strong men pushing the cart. They all stared at He Zhiran.

His mouth was still opening and closing constantly, and it looked like he was cursing.

Perhaps it was because they were afraid of those official officials and did not dare to increase the volume.

So much so that their voices could not be heard at all from He Zhiran's position.

The Li family was not inferior to the He family. Everyone, male, female, old and young, glared at He Zhiran.

Especially Li Rouer, if looks could kill, He Zhiran would have to die countless times.

She raised the grilled fish in the direction of Li Rou'er, and then took another bite. This move could make people angry to death.

Although the Fang family were all looking at He Zhiran, their eyes were not filled with infinite hatred like the He family and Li family.

He Zhiran observed carefully and found that there seemed to be begging and unwillingness in their eyes.

Needless to say about the Xie family, He Zhiran saved Xie Lin's life before, and now he asked his second sister-in-law to deliver three grilled fish.

As a result, their hostility towards the Mohist family became weaker.

It seems that the Fang family, like the Xie family, can slowly resolve their hatred.

Of course, it would be most appropriate for Mo Jiuye to come forward in person for this matter.

After all, only by confronting the person involved can the explanation be clearer.

He Zhiran already knew what was going on and would find time to discuss it with Mo Jiuye later.

She had just finished finishing the grilled fish when Peng Wang called her over.

"Heshi, you are good at catching fish. If you take a break now, you might as well catch some more."

He Zhiran raised his eyebrows with a smile but not a smile: "Master Peng, have you not eaten enough?"

Being poked into his thoughts, Peng Wang's old face turned red.

"Uh... let's just treat it like this!"

In fact, even if Peng Wang didn't say it, He Zhiran had such a plan.

However, she didn't want to miss any opportunity to please others.

"Master Peng, I am just a little girl. If it wasn't for my family to have something to eat, I wouldn't have gone barefoot into the river to catch fish in public.

Now that everyone has something to eat, don't make things difficult for me. "

Peng Wang was rejected and suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

But thinking about the deliciousness of the grilled fish, he still held back.

"You don't have to catch too many this time, ten, just ten."

He Zhiran pretended to lower his head in thought and looked hesitant.

Peng Wang was anxious.

"In this way, as long as you catch ten more fish, I will promise you a condition within my ability."

"Since Mr. Peng has already mentioned this, it would be hypocritical of me not to go. Okay, you wait."

He Zhiran achieved her goal and stopped talking. She took off her shoes and socks again and entered the river.

There are a lot of fish in the river. Catching ten fish is like a joke to He Zhiran.

After a while, she landed ten fish on the shore.

The sisters-in-law were also unambiguous. After getting the fish, they squatted by the river to clean it and then skewered it with branches.

He Zhiran thought, since he was already in the river anyway, he might as well catch more fish at once and save them for dinner in the evening.

So, after she caught ten fish, she did not rush to land, but continued to work there.

At this time, Fang Chuanzhou's wife Zhao came to Mrs. Mo.

She kept her posture extremely low.

"Mrs. Mo, it was our fault for insulting the Duke yesterday. Please don't argue with us."

Mrs. Mo looked at the other party, not knowing what kind of medicine she was selling in the gourd.

"Mrs. Fang, now that Jiu Ye is no longer a prince, you can just call him by his name, so as not to be caught and made a fuss about."