✦𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: chichamaru

Swiftly writing out a quick letter, inviting your Hashira friend to come visit you, just for a day of relaxation and rest, together, of course. You fold the delicate paper three times before handing it to your loyal crow, requesting for it to be dropped off at the Mist Hashira's estate.

Time seemed to slow down as your crow left through the open door, but your heart rate increased. It was only a simple request for Muichiro to drop by, but the feeling of anticipation, waiting for the letter to be returned back to you made your heart flutter inside your chest.

Now, you stand outside, watching as your crow flies towards you with a folded paper wrapped in an envelope in its mouth. You couldn't wait to open and see how he responded. In a quiet thud, your crow sat and dropped the letter in front of you. The envelope wasn't completely flat though, so something small was included with the paper. But what was it?

"Greetings, Y/n. I'm disappointed to say that I'm rather busy today, so I cannot make time at this moment to visit. Please accept my little apology. It isn't much, but hopefully enough to make you feel better."

-Tokito Muichiro

A small sigh escaped your mouth as you read the letter, but what was the apology? You reach out for the envelope again and shake it a bit, a handful of little, folded paper stars falling out. White, light blue, teal, and lavender colored origami stars.. that he folded just for you. His apology was in fact little, but the thought of him finding a way to make it up to you was enough, just enough to put your heart at ease, even if he wasn't there with you.

You hold the paper stars in your hands and close to your heart, smiling warmly to yourself.. Maybe next time, you could try again and see if he would teach you how to make the little stars. You walk back inside and set the stars on your desk, keeping them in sight so you can think of him any time you look over at them.

How to make paper stars: