✦𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ:

While running back to the Demon Slayer headquarters from a recent mission that Muichiro was sent on, something caught his attention from the corner of his eye leading him to come to a stop. He noticed that it was a flower.. a flower that reminded him of you.

He walked to the flower, crouching down to analyze it more. The colors of it seemed to resemble you, along with the flower’s features as well. Muichiro’s cheeks were now dusted pink the more he thought about you. “Perhaps I should give this to Y/n… maybe they’ll like it.” He said to himself, as he started to now gently tug at the flower’s roots. 

The flower was now in his hand, seemingly even more dazzling from before.. or is that just because Muichiro is acting in the thought of giving this to you to see your reaction? Either way, it didn’t matter to him. He stood back up with the flower in his hand as he started to run back to the Demon Slayer Headquarters.

Quickly arriving there, he began to look for you, keen on finding you, before he forgets about what he wanted to give you. After walking for a bit, he remembered that you said you would be at his estate waiting for him to come back so that the two of you could hang out. He quickly dashed to his estate, a small smile now appearing on his face from the excitement of giving you the flower he found.

Muichiro finally caught sight of you once he got close enough to his estate, the smile on his face was pretty noticeable now, since it catches your attention. Muichiro slowed down coming to a full stop, being right in front of you while still holding onto the flower, although he tries to hide it behind his back so that he could surprise you. This action doesn’t go unnoticed by you though, curiosity struck you making you wonder what he was trying to hide.

“Hey Muichiro! I see you’re excited about getting back from the mission..” you said, “Care to tell me why?” then asked with a slight grin. You began to look intently at Muichiro, now realizing that he was slightly blushing. You’ve never really seen Muichiro behave like this before, even then- it’s not like you’re complaining at all. Muichiro realized that he hasn’t even said anything, making him embarrassed.. and a bit nervous. 

“Well.. while coming back from my mission, I came across something.” He said, finally saying something. His eyes then darted to the ground, trying to avoid eye contact with you as he became unsure about what he was going to say next. “And that something was a flower…” he stated. Your curiosity only became even more eager to know where he was getting at, and most importantly, what was he hiding behind his back? 

He revealed the flower that he was hiding, now bringing it up between the both of you. “This flower reminded me of you..” he said, his face heating up from the overwhelming emotions he was feeling. Your eyes widened a bit, the flower was absolutely stunning..! You look back at Muichiro, realization now hitting you as your cheeks start to turn into a rosy shade of red. This flower made him think of you?! 

You can feel your heart pounding in your chest. “Y-you— this..? Uh- This flower made you think- about.. me??” You stammer a bit, not knowing what to say, and not knowing how to react to this. Your stammering caught his attention, causing him to now look at you, seeing your reaction. It brought a smile to his face from how cute of a reaction you had.

“Yes… so.. do you like it?” He asks you, genuinely curious about your opinion and feelings about his thoughtful gift. A huge smile then appears on your face, “I love it, Muichiro!” You say, giving him a surprise hug. Muichiro gasped slightly, as he was rather taken aback by your sudden hugging, his arms were sprawled out not knowing what to do. He quickly gained his composure back, your hugging earning you another smile from him, as he hugs you back, while tucking the beautiful flower into your hair~ 

The both of you laughing and giggling like little kids, it was a rather wholesome and surreal moment between the two of you~!