✦𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: akunyakatsukiwolfhashira

You had just arrived back at the headquarters after returning from a successful mission, you were heading towards the Mist Estate to visit your boyfriend since you missed him. After a couple of minutes, you arrived in front of the door and knocked on it before waiting. After a couple of seconds, Muichiro opened the door and once he saw you, his eyes lit up and a smile appeared on his face.

“Hi Y/n, how was your mission? You’re not hurt right?”

He asked as he let you inside, you smiled back before replying.

“Hi Mui! The mission was successful and I didn’t get injured so don’t worry.”

“Oh that’s good, did anything interesting happen during your time away?”

You nodded with a smile before telling him about your journey there and back while the both of you walked through the Mist Estate. He zoned out while listening to you to imagine your experience on the mission as if he was there with you. He was staring at the ceiling as he continued to walk alongside you and listen to your mission.

He was so lost in thought that he failed to notice that you turned the corner and then-WHAM! He immediately snapped from his thoughts when he felt his head pounding and found himself on the floor before he realized that he walked straight into a wall.

“Oh god, are you okay Mui?”

You knelt down at his side immediately as he groaned and held his head. As much as you were concerned for him, you couldn’t help but feel the urge to laugh, you covered your mouth to stifle your laughter but he noticed.

“Y/nnnn, it’s not funny that kind of hurt.”

He whined but you let out a laugh.

“I-I’m, sorry b-but that was kind of f-funny.”

You said in between wheezes and he just deadpanned at you. He let out another groan before laying his head in your lap.

“You’re so meannnn.”

You giggled some more before head patting him a bit.

“Sorry, are you okay? Do you need an ice pack or something?”

“Mmm, I just need cuddles and maybe an ice pack.“

You smiled and nodded before gently kissing him on his forehead where he had a red spot forming from the impact of the wall. You got him an ice pack and placed it on his head before cuddling him on the couch, you would tease him about this when he was better.