✦𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: maplescloudymistbutterflies

MUICHIRO TOKITO—or the mist pillar, rather—had always been renowned for his airheaded demeanor, a demeanor that rendered him approachable to many.

truly, he was a man of difficult reach, his impassive countenance instilling fear in those who approached.

So, picture this—imagine the bewilderment one’s face would have when they catch sight of him smiling and giggling like the young boy he actually is.

You were his exception, the one capable of dismantling this wall with the mere weight of your words.

he, somewhat, held a belief that a human's words held paramount importance.

but yours, oh, yours were simply too profound.

Yes, you read that correctly.

even before tanjiro, you had the fortune of uncovering muichiro’s lovely hidden interior.

he had even consistently made it abundantly clear that he would go to great lengths to ensure your safety.

what an extraordinary accomplishment! and as long as it wasn't a mere dream—which you knew it wasn't—evidenced by muichiro’s tendency to embrace you with affection, a sight many envy.

pay no heed to their jealousy. just stand proud, for you are his one and only.

in this regard, you are truly beyond lucky.

you are his favorite, after all. aren’t you?