✦𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫✦ ❃ʜᴄ❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: raiinbqw

✦ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ

While it may not seem like it, Muichiro is heartbroken from the way you treat him. It’s as if you, dare I say it, hate him. That’s not allowed. You were meant to be his and his only. Although, maybe you’re just cold to everyone.

He was proven wrong as he saw you being as sweet as pie to your best friend, which made his blood boil, though he didn’t show it. He had to dispose of your friend, and fast.

Muichiro decided now it was time to keep you safe from the world. He watched you way more than he did usually, waiting for the right time. You were talking to your best friend as usual, but you did notice a slight dark aura. Then all of a sudden…

WHACK!

You woke up in an unknown location. Hands and ankles bound as you were stuck to a uncomfortable chair. “What the hell?! What happened..?” You were shot up by surprise as you had rocks thrown at you. It wasn't long before you found out who it was.

“You?!” That earned you another rock to the face, which hurt like hell so you kept quiet.

Cut to a few weeks and Muichiro has kept you fed and hydrated. He ignores the curses and insults coming out your mouth, simply not giving you any attention unless when he has to.

You may not love him and want nothing to do with him now...

But soon you will.