✦𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: muikitoo

You came back home from a mission quite late. It was around 2am and you were EXHAUSTED. You slowly opened the door to the mist estate as you went inside.

"Welcome back, how did the mission go? Are you hurt?" Muichiro was waiting for you as he began to ask multiple questions at once while scanning you for any injuries.

"Im fine Mui, I'm just really tired." You said, fighting to stay awake.

He sighed at your current state, holding you close as he took you to the bathroom.

Muichiro decided he would take care of you for the rest of the night.

You sat in the bath, relaxed as muichiro was running his fingers through your wet hair and whispering praises and comforting words.

He helped you get dressed as he tucked you in bed and then slowly slid under the covers after you.

"What type of demon was it?" He asked

"A really annoying and ugly one. Probably worse than Gyokko at this point. He was seriously a pain in the ass" you huffed as you continued to rant about the annoying demon while Muichiro just listened and rubbed your back with his hand in circular motion to try and give you some comfort, since he wasnt the best with words.

He was running his hands through your hair, massaging your scalp from time to time.

The hashira sighed. "Pillocks like that are just a waste of oxygen. Their meaningless existence wouldve been at some use, so they should've atleast done their job right instead of being a sorry excuse of a demon." He spat out, starting to get irritated just by the mention of the demon.

He slowly looked at you while still holding you close and trying his best to soothe your worried away. He leaned in and gave your lips a soft kiss, pouring all of your emotions onto it. Your cheeks flushed as your lips brushed against eachother, taking your breath away and soothing all of your worries.

He pulled apart from you, panting while still staring at your flustered state as he started to kiss your entire face. Your giggles echoed in the room as u cupped his cheeks, making him look at you and giving him one last kiss on the lips before snuggling up to his chest.

After some time he could hear your soft snores as he kissed your forhead and waited for sleep to slowly envelop him too.

Times like these, even if its a simple or small interaction makes him so glad he has you in his life. Even if youre both completely silent, your presence alone brings him comfort and safety, which he's never felt with anyone before. He can lower his guard with you and finally feel at peace. He doesnt have to feel like he has to be awake at all times incase of any attack.

He wants to be by your side through everything and help you no matter what. Hes so thankful to have you by his side and he wouldnt trade it for anything in the world.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 1.9𝐤+ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭! 🤍

9𝐤+ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭! 🤍