✦𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: muikitoo

Muichiro was currently at the butterfly estate, checking himself out after a surprisingly difficult mission. He was sitting on one of the beds, with a very puzzled and bothered expression. He knew he couldnt concentrate during the fight because he was thinking about you

He knew it wasnt good, and he has been trying to be as rude as he possibly could to drive you away from him, but to no avail. He sat there in silence for a few moments when a familiar voice called out to him.

"Muichiro!" You yelled his name while running towards him. You were so happy to see him.

"Oh no" Thought Muichiro 

"Im so glad to know youre okay! Are you hurt?" You said with a concerned tone.

"What do you want now?" He spat out harshly.

"Oh i just -" He suddenly cut you off "Are you stupid? Why are u trying so hard? I dont need a peasant like you wasting my time. Just get lost, you do nothing but annoy people with your presence. I dont need you, ill be surprised if ANYONE even needs someone as useless as you." His heart broke after seeing your smile drop and your eyes filling with tears. He wanted to apologize, to hold u and tell u he didnt mean it, to tell you how much you mean to him. But he couldn't bring himself to do so.

You suddenly snapped "What is wrong with you?! I did nothing but try and be nice to you because i actually wanted to be your friend! I admired you and you treat me like this?!" You were so sick of this, you were sick of him. You felt so stupid and so used.

His eyes went wide. "If you want me to get lost so badly, then be it. I won't bother you anymore." With those final words, you left and ran. As far as you could to get away from him.

Guilt quickly washed over Muichiro. He didn't know why he was acting like this, he had no good reason to.  He watched until you were out of his sight and knew he needed to make things right.

You sat behind a tree, curled up into a ball and sobbed. You were confused, why was he like that? Why was he always so rude to you? After a while of sobbing you felt a hand tap you shoulder.

"Hey uhm.. can I sit with you?" Muichiro said and you just nodded. You sat in silence when he spoke up again "I just wanted to say i.. im sorry Y/n. I never meant anything i said. I was rude to you because.. i uhm... I really like you. But i thought that i wasn't worthy enough so i tried to be as awful as possible hoping it would drive you away."

He was looking down, hair covering his face while you were just staring at him with flushed cheeks. The boy looked at you with a sincere, genuine expression as he reached out to cup your cheek with one hand and caressed it with his thumb. You felt him leaning in closer as your lips met his in a soft kiss.

A few moments later you broke the kiss and just looked at eachother.

"i love you Y/n." He gave you a soft smile.

"I love you too Muichiro, I always have." You looked into his eyes with a love-filled expression.

You were so happy, not even words can explain it. This was such a blissful moment and you knew nothing could ruin it.