✦𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: sommerflue-22

Usually, the Hashira never really got together after their meetings. They always had patrols, emergency missions to go to, or reports to write. So when Tengen's half-drunk ass suggested to Kyojuro for the Hashira to hang out, and after Kyojuro took the initiative to coordinate the whole thing ("It's a good morale booster!"), the pillars gathered for lunch. Kyojuro had reserved a private room in one of the most popular restaurants in the area.

However, Kyojuro realized that there were only eight of them.

"Wait a minute, where is Tokito?"

"Oh no!" Mitsuri exclaimed. "Is it possible that he forgot about this gathering?"

"There's no way he forgot. I wrote the details with semi-permanent marker on his hand," Shinobu said. "Though, I did see him walking to the opposite direction when we left the headquarter."

"He likes that small park nearby, doesn't he?" Obanai piped in.

"Maybe he did forget. We should go get him!" Mitsuri stood up from her seat and hurried to leave the restaurant, Obanai following closely right behind her.

༻❁༺

You closed your eyes and inhaled the spring air. The scent of cherry blossom was pleasant, and the sun was shining but not scorching hot. Such a perfect day to sit back and relax. You were lost in your thoughts, enjoying the nice weather, when a finger suddenly prodded your cheek gently.

"What's wrong, Mui?" You smiled, eyes still closed.

"Hmm," he mumbled, "You're sleeping?"

"No, I'm not. Why?" You finally opened your eyes and was immediately greeted by Muichiro's face, only a few inches away from yours.

Muichiro tilted his head and leaned back into his original position, arms around your torso and his head rested on your shoulder.

You cooed at him and caressed his cheek. It's one of your most favorite thing about Muichiro, his soft cheeks. You remember the first time he let you touch them, how you felt so warm and fuzzy all over your body.

You've always adored Muichiro ever since you first saw him in the Butterfly Mansion. You were assigned to take care of him when he came back from a mission. Every day for almost three weeks, you delivered his meals, changed his bandages, gave him his medicines. He never started a conversation, but one day you entered his room and he stared at you with wide eyes.

"You... Do I know you?"

You were aware of his memory loss, so you answered him kindly. "Yes, I always bring you food and medicines."

"...Deer."

"I'm sorry?"

"You're like a deer."

You didn't quite understand what he meant, so you just continued to give him his meds and talked about the weather outside.

Muichiro often visited the Butterfly Mansion for his check-ups with Shinobu. You weren't always around, busy doing your chores. So, you were really intrigued (as well as Shinobu) because apparently Muichiro often asked where you were. Muichiro didn't know your name so he referred you as "Deer Nurse". Everyone knew you were assigned to be Muichiro's caretaker, so they knew who he was referring to. (Shinobu ended up telling him your name, because he wouldn't stop calling you Deer Nurse).

Eventually, you started waiting for his visits. Every time he's in the Mansion, you dropped whatever chores you had and stopped by to greet him.

"Hello, Muichiro-san!" "Nice weather, isn't it, Muichiro-san?" "How did your last mission go, Muichiro-san?"