✦𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: kyojuismo

“good evening, tokito-kun!” you greet the mist hashira.

“hello,” he replies. you sit down by his side and glance at the sky, smiling. a gentle breeze caresses your face and you notice muichiro’s hair moving, before he turns towards you. “why are we here today?” he asks with his usual tone. “there’ll be a meeting soon, i thought that cloud gazing for a bit would be fun.”

“oh.”

you chuckle and move your eyes to the sky, followed by him. you two sit there for a while, in silence. the only sounds are the birds’ chirping, the leaves’ rustle and that of the wind. you loved cloud gazing since you were small and when you got closer to muichiro and discovered that he likes that too you were happy you found a companion.

“that looks like a . . .” muichiro starts talking but stops, trying to think of something with the same shape as the cloud. “i think it looks like a dog,” you say. he nods, keeping his gaze focused on the sky. “i picked a flower for you, y/n.”

his statement surprises you. turning your face to him you notice muichiro’s fingers holding a daisy while his expressionless face is still facing the sky. “thank you, muichiro,” you smile and take it, watching it more closely. “you can put it in your hair,” he adds. you nod and try to position it a little above your ear.

from afar, gyomei and shinobu are watching the scene. tengen appears soon after, wondering what’s going on.

“i’m glad young tokito found a companion, he seems a bit more expressive. don’t you think, himejima-san?” shinobu shows her usual smile, turning to look at gyomei for a moment. “their friendship is a treasure,” he nods. “and flashy!” tengen introduces himself in the conversation, raising his tone.

“the meeting is starting!” shinobu calls you two once sanemi informed that oyakata-sama has arrived. you get up and wait for tokito, then hug him for a second, surprising him, and starts walking towards the others.

they remind me of . . . someone.