✦𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: sleepykye

✦ᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ

The sounds were deafening as you sat on the stool chair with muichiro next to you. Clinking sounds of cups could be heard in the background. You watched as muichiro chatted with his friends, however, you could tell he was not his normal self, he was drunk. Uzui got him to drink a cup. But knowing him, you knew that he couldn't handle alcohol well. He easily got drunk as he drank more and more alcohol. You watched as he slowly downed up to 4 cups in less than 10 minutes. You got him to stop after that as he consumed way too much alcohol.

The party soon ended as you got up, with muichiros' arm on your shoulder as you helped to walk him back home. You didn't know where his house was, so you decided to let him stay over at your apartment for the night. His arms moved to your waist quickly as he pinned you to the wall. Despite being drunk, his strength was still dominant to yours. You struggled to get out of his hold as he realised what he was doing and let you go before slumping over on you again.

You breathed a sigh of relief as he let you go. Your face all red from what he did to you, you couldn't stop thinking about it as you led him to your house. You were relieved that he stopped what he was about to do but at the same time, you wanted him to continue.

When the both of you arrived at your apartment, you searched for your keys as you unlocked the door. He was heavy, and you couldn't hold on any longer. So you quickly sat him down on your couch as he stared at you. You wanted to go grab a cup of water for him before he held your hand saying " nooo, don't go.. please stay with me " you found this version of muichiro adorable as you watched him held your arm. You couldn't move an inch as his other arm went hold your waist.

" Mui, could you let me go for awhile ? I just need to grab a glass of water. I'll be back before you know it. " you reassured him as your hand other free hand went to try and remove his hand off your waist. He pouted but obliged and let you go. You quickly went to grab the glass of water before returning to him. " See, that wasn't long now was it ? " You said as you knelt down and carefully held it for him to drink. He slowly drank the glass of water after he finished, you were about to wash it when suddenly, you felt a hand grabbing yours.

It was warm and gentle, as you looked back and saw his puppy dog eyes, pouting at the same time. You just sighed and set down the glass before sitting down near where he was lying down. You couldn't resist it when he showed those eyes to you. He pulled you down along with him as he cuddled you. You were shocked at this as he held you close to him, your face at the crook of his neck. Your face became scarlet red as you just awkwardly held him, not knowing what to do.

He pulled you back as he asked " I love you, will you go on a date with me tomorrow ? " You were shocked at this. Was he for real ? You weren't sure if he was still drunk or has he sobered up a little.

" if you can remember this tomorrow, then I guess we can go on one " you replied, averting his gaze as he stared into your eyes. He kissed you on the forehead before he got up and carried you to the room. Tucking you in bed and before getting on the bed himself. He cuddled you again as he interwined both your hands together and fell asleep with you in his arms.

You adored this side of him as you relax and slowly fall asleep aswell. You couldn't wait to know what he was going to say tomorrow. When the sun came up, you got woken up by the shuffling of the bed as you sat up. You looked over to the side before realising that muichiro was awake. He went infront of you while you were sitting up and pinned both your hands up as he grinned saying " I haven't forgotten a thing at all last night, your going to the date with me yes ? " he said before kissing you deeply. You were shocked at this, he wasn't always this confident at all. But you didn't mind it, after all, this side of him is cute aswell.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 1.4𝐤+ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬! 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭! 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 🤍❤️