✦𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞✦ ❃ᴘᴛ 2❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: keruimi

✦ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ ᴘᴏᴠ

Mist Breathing Third form

I started to think again as I ignored the words of the demon in front of me.

She managed to avoid it with a slight groan of pain as I saw that I managed to graze one of her cheeks.

"Muichiro Tokito!" She shouted my full name that made me stop from my movements.

There was a slight anger and sadness in her eyes as she stands in the middle of the open area in the forest.

"Can't you remember me?"

A disgusting feeling nagged me behind as I kept my blank gaze on her figure.

She is just a demon, nothing more

But when I saw how her eyes glossed, my surroundings were covered in dark as a frame of the past was shown in front of me.

"Are you the new slayer?" I stop my training to look back at the girl who seems to be at the same age as me.

She has white hair with those cyan eyes. She somehow looks ethereal with that gentle smile that lingers on her face.

I ignored her as I took a hold of my sword again to continue training but when I swing it, another sword stops it.

"Let me be" those were the first words I told her as the girl just gave a warm smile before throwing my sword out of my hand using hers.

"You need to rest. Overworking never leads to a good outcome" she stated and before I got to cut her neck off, she took hold of my hand and dragged me through the porch of the mansion I was staying at and sat me down there.

"I'm a Hashira, what makes you think you can treat me this way?" I told her and didn't bother to hide the annoyance in my voice as I felt her wipe my hands with a cold towel.

"You let me though"

Her answer made an irk mark appear on my forehead. "I didn't give you the consent to drag me"

"You still let me drag you even though we both know you can just snatch yourself away from my grip" she stated that made me give up on arguing with her.

I was aware of the rules of these corporations yet I can't debate on it especially if it was a girl I'm talking to.

I just flick her head because I know I lost on that one and I heard a giggle from her after that.

I would forget about this anyways.

I manage to rest on the porch from the hellish training I'm making myself go through under the blazing heat of the sun.

After she treated my wounds, it felt like my hands were relaxed that made me think if she was a slayer that is being taught by the insect Hashira.

"Who are you staying with?" I ask her as she lets out a small grin before scooting close to me. "Why? Are you planning to visit me?"

"No" I deadpan that made her shoulder drop but she still maintains the smile on her face. "I am just wondering who is raising a bold girl like you. We are clearly different in status yet you didn't follow my instructions"

She just looks at the field in front of us as there is no ounce of fear in her eyes.

It seems like the master of this girl spoils her too much.