✦𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐲✦ ❃ɴsғᴡ❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: slayfics

✦ᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ

You swung around and slashed a demon's head clean off, then moved narrowly dodging another one's attack.

"Fall back!" you heard Muichiro yell from across the forest as he rushed over to slash the demon that nearly struck you.

"I'm ok I got this!" you yelled back, turning your attention to the next demon when you heard second form eight-layers mist. Mist engulfed the forest as the remaining demons were suddenly on the floor disintegrating.

"I SAID FALL BACK!" you heard, the Hashira yell with an expression of furry you had never seen painted on his face before.

You opened your mouth to respond but before you could speak Muichiro was at you with his sword drawn. He had never used this much speed and force when sparring with you before. You kept up with him for only a brief moment.

With his true speed you weren't able to follow what happened. All you felt was your wrists grabbed forcibly, causing you to lose grip of your sword.

Muichiro had grabbed both your wrists and pinned them above your head violently against a tree. Your chest rose and fell rapidly as you tried to catch your breath.

"I gave you an order, do you understand?!" he said with a fierceness that shook you to your core.

Muichiro had never been this assertive with you. Panic struck you as you realized his intensity and you desperately tried to reason with the Hashira.

"I understand- I'm sorry, but I was doing good! I even took out a few!" you tried to plead to the Hashira. Muichiro squeezed your wrists tighter at your explanation causing you to let out a squeak, he moved closer to whisper in your ear.

"If you won't listen then I'll make you."

His words overwhelmed your senses and his warm breath that ran down your neck caused a shiver down your spine.

Muichiro placed his knee in between your thighs spreading you apart while pressing his lips forcefully into your neck. He sucked on your neck leaving trails of love bites in varying sizes. Carefully he then held both of your wrists in one hand, allowing his other hand to be free.

You squirmed at his touch causing you to realize the true force of which he was using. You couldn't have broken free from his grip if you wanted to; but if you're being honest, you were enjoying this adrenaline rush.

Muichiro had never touched you like this before and it was causing your head to spin in the loveliest way. You tugged at your wrists causing his grip to tighten. He did not say a word, instead using his free hand, he pulled your uniform.

Suddenly, he slid his hand beneath your uniform and positioned his fingers at your entrance, gently inserting two fingers, while biting playfully at your neck. You moaned and squeezed your thighs tight around his arm but he didn't budge.

Instead, he responded by placing his thumb on your button, causing another squeak to escape your lips. He moved in motions that made your sight begin to blur. Your hands twitching restlessly, thighs clasping around his arm, hips thrusting in motion with him.

Muichiro locked eyes with you causing a small grin to grow on his face while a chuckle of laughter escaped his lips.

"Look at you, quivering just for me."

Before you could respond he pressed his lips into yours, playfully biting at your bottom lip while continuing motions with his fingers that made your whole body vibrate. Your legs felt like jelly and you found yourself indebted to the Hashria's strong grip on your wrists keeping you upright.

Just as you were reaching the brink of losing control, the Hashira released your wrists and hastily withdrew. Without his support you nearly fell causing you to grasp for the tree.

Your mouth was agape as if gasping for more while you tried to make sense of the situation. Muichiro's touch had made you so euphoric that you had forgotten the Hashira was actually infuriated with you.

You looked up to see Muichiro standing and staring at you with a stoic look that froze you to your core.

Your eyes widened as you began to realize, this was your punishment. For not listening, Muichiro was making you pay dearly.

"It seems we have an understanding now, don't we?" he spoke, as a grin spread across his cheeks taking in the sight of how disheveled you looked.

"Muichiro please-" You began to beg, wanting the Hashira to finish what he started.

"Maybe next time you'll listen." He said before turning away from you.