✦𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: sleepykye

You were woken up to the gentle rays of the sun. You were excited as today was the day, your first training as Muichiro's tsugko. You didn't really expect him to agree to train you at first, but boy were you wrong. He accepted you and decided to agree to train you.

That brings you back to now, you were putting on your uniform and got ready to train, you walked outside to Muichiro waiting for you.

"Let's begin training shall we ?"  Muichiro stated, you held your wooden sword and put on a stance in prepare to block his slashes.

In the midst of the training, he accidently hit your head with the sword as blood started trickling down. Muichiro panicked as he carried you and bought you to the butterfly mansion in a flash. You lost consciousness when you were being carried.

Shinobu treated your wound and bandaged your head before telling Muichiro that you need to rest for 2 days at most. Muichiro stayed by your side all the time as he held your hand saying ," I'll be more careful next time, I swear." while you were sleeping, before kissing your forehead and falling asleep by your side.

You woke up later on, seeing muichiro by your side sleeping. You felt bad as he slept uncomfortably, you called out his name while shaking him lightly. "Your gonna get a sore back if you sleep like that..." you sighed as you watch muichiro slowly stir awake. "Your awake ? I'm sorry i hit your head" you heard muichiro mumble as he apologised to you. You pat his head and told him that it was fine, muichiro then hugs you. You feel happy to be embraced in his warmth as you enjoy this moment of bliss shared between you and your master.