✦𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐲✦ ❃ᴘᴛ 2❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: blessingstarss

It was the next day and you were walking to the vet with Muichiro in your arms. It wasn't a far walk, you were already almost there.

When you did arrive, you walked up to the front desk and told the woman about your situation. She nodded her head and told you that if you wanted to get Muichiro checked out, you would have to wait quite a bit since you hadn't made an appointment prior.

You didn't have a problem with that and sat down with the other people and their pets, all waiting for your respective turns.

About an hour had passed until you finally heard your name get called by the doctor. You sprung up from your seat and walked with the doctor to a room.

It was a plain room. You could even hear the buzzing from the lights above you. It gave you an odd feeling of nostalgia...

The doctor took Muichiro from your arms, much to Muichiro's disdain and began to look at Muichiro's injuries. Muichiro was being quite difficult and scratched the doctor multiple times. It seemed Muichiro had trouble trusting people.

The doctor didn't seem surprised though. She said it was normal, not many animals like the vet.

When the doctor finally finished, she gave Muichiro back to you and told you that Muichiro was fine and healthy. She did say that if Muichiro is in your care now, you would have to sign some paperwork before you leave.

You were expecting this and didn't have a problem with it at all. You walked back up to the front desk and filled out the paperwork you needed to fill out to be able to keep muichiro.

Everything went smoothly and you and Muichiro were out of the vet in no time.

Muichiro seemed happy and content as you held him in your arms. Overnight, it seemed Muichiro had gotten even more comfortable with you.

He nuzzled his head against your chest as you both walked into a store next door. You had to pick up some things for Muichiro, such as cat food, a leash, a collar, etc.

You even got some toys for Muichiro!

It had been a long day for you and Muichiro. By the time you both finally got home, the sun had already started to set.

In contrast to yourself, Muichiro was full of energy. Running around the house and playing with his new toys.

You couldn't help but smile at the sight, it was really cute.

“I think I made the right decision keeping Muichiro...”

After you finally settled, you made yourself some dinner and poured Muichiro some food for him to eat too.

He ate by your leg as you ate your dinner as well. It was somewhat comforting having someone else in the house.

Even though Muichiro was just a cat. It was nice eating dinner not alone for a change.

After you finished your meal, you picked up your plate and put it in the sink and started to get ready for bed.

You put down Muichiros cat bed you just got for him, expecting him to climb into it but instead. He climbed on your bed!?

“Muichirooo I just got you this… I thought you would like it” you said with a pout.

The feline only responded by staring at you and then curling up into a ball. Making it obvious that he was not leaving the bed…

“Ugh... Fine..”

You claimed into bed with Muichiro and quickly started to feel yourself fall asleep. You were quite tired and needed a good slumber. It felt nice to finally relax and fall into the deep depths of rem sleep, letting your body finally go to rest after your long day...