✦𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞..✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: sleepykye

"Its so hot..."  You felt like an ice cube that was slowly melting away because of the hot sun. Lately, the weather has been getting hotter and hotter. Your corps uniform didn't help make it better either, you got a uniform that was alike muichiro's uniform. You first got the one that was the same as mitsuri's uniform but after muichiro saw this and how uncomfortable you looked in the hashira meetings, he hunted for the guy that made your uniform and demanded one that is less revealing and covering more of your skin.

The top three buttons of your uniform was unbuttoned as you layed on the wooden floor. Sweat forming on your forehead every now and then. You sighed as you got up, deciding to buy a popsicle in a attempt cool yourself down.

The streets were bustling with people as they all seemed busy, the queue of the shops forming all the way to the other side. You were internally crying as to how many people roamed the streets and that it would be hotter. With your uniform unbuttoned, you knew muichiro was gonna come after you and get you to button it, as he doesn't want anybody else seeing you revealing your skin.

You walked along the path, trying to find the convenience store, however, that's when your habits starts kicking in. You eventually fall asleep....

You were even sleep walking ! You passed by the convenience store, still sleeping. You didn't even notice you had reached your destination. Until, it was definitely your lucky day to have run into someone none other than....MUICHIRO !

He was actually pissed when someone bumped into him. He was already angry and was not in the mood, until he saw that it was you. Sleep walking again, but this time, in the middle of the busy streets.

He shook you awake, before pulling you to the side of the street. Holding your hand while doing so, you were already following behind, your eyes slowly opening, your mouth already had a bit of a drool from sleep walking. You noticed someone was holding your hand, so you quickly took your hand away from his before realising that it was muichiro.

" Ah ! Fancy seeing you here mui ! " you said, feeling all the sleepiness wash away from you upon seeing him in front of you. Muichiro just face palmed his hand and told you " stop falling asleep please...darling. " you just pouted and told him that it was a habit you couldn't get rid of, no matter how hard you tried.

" By the way, where are you going ? Your uniform is also unbuttoned. " he said as he helped you button two buttons only, leaving the third button unbuttoned as it was hot. " The convenience store, I was planning on buying a few ice popsicles as it was hot. " you said, drool already forming on your mouth as you thought about it.

Muichiro looked at you, amused. Before stating that you had already passed by it. You stared at him, he stared at you. Blush already began to form on your face at the embarrassment. He just chuckled before saying " Come on, I'll help you buy them. Let's go. " as he held onto your hand.