✦𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬✦ ❃ᴘᴛ 3❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: sleepykye

You set off on your mission with muichiro, longing to make him proud. You didn't want to disappoint him on your first ever mission.

Apparently, it was possible that there has been a appearance of a uppermoon in the swordsmith village. ( pretend that muichiro didn't go there to get his sword fixed )

Both you and muichiro arrived there shortly. The village was in a disaster, there was rubble everywhere. Some buildings collapsed due to the lack of durability to withstand the fish demon's attack.

You quickly cut off the head, but discovered that it didn't die when you did. Muichiro cut the vase like flesh on top of its head before it could attack you. "Be more careful.." muichiro said, worried that you could have lost your hand from the attack that it was about to unleash.

You thanked muichiro before seeing tangiro, fighting some demons that looked similar. Muichiro followed along but before he could attack, karaku had blown both you and muichiro away together using his weapon that resembled a giant fan.

Muichiro quickly remained calm but you on the other hand.... was horrified as you were afraid of heights. Muichiro landed on both his feet as expected, but you barely landed on your feet. You almost fell on your face, you cursed that demon before standing properly. You saw muichiro staring at you, you got embarrassed upon feeling his stare at you.

Muichiro was on his way to run back to the palce to help tangiro and protect the village chief, until you saw kotetsu on your way.

" Ignore him, he's not important. He doesn't know how to forge swords, he's not our priority. Our priority is the village chief. " was all muichiro said as if he knew your intentions. You wanted to save him but you knew that disobeying your master can lead to serious consequences, so you held back from it. But suddenly, muichiro vanished and you saw him helping kotetsu.

You smiled upon seeing that, you thought to yourself about how much he's changed. You hopped into the fight and slashed the flesh like pot on the fish demon's head.

Kotetsu thanked the both of you profusely and asked muichiro and you to follow him as there was another demon nearby. Muichiro sighed before following him, while you were close behind muichiro, following the both of them as well.

The Demon that kotetsu led the both of you to, turned out to be uppermoon 5. You got your stance ready. But the demon suddenly made fish appear, when you slashed at them, spikes came out. Piercing both you and muichiro, the demon laughed as he unleashed more attacks. Muichiro managed to deflect most of them, but with you here, he couldn't deflect all of them.

The Demon somehow caught the both of you off guard and trapped you together with muichiro into a vase made out of water. You knew that if you panicked, you would lose more oxygen. You could only hold your breath. You weren't strong enough to break out of the vase made out of water yet. Muichiro could only remain calm as well.

The Demon went to the shed where haganezuka and kanamori were at. You saw kotetsu, along with a demon chasing after him, he was scared as he saw the both of you trapped in a vase made out of water. He got hit by the demon, you were worried about him. But he blew into the vase, giving oxygen to muichiro. Muichiro then took the opportunity to break the vase using his breathing style.

You quickly got rid of the demon fishes chasing kotetsu. After you did, you fell onto the floor, you almost suffocated to death in that vase. When you went to the shed, muichiro quickly unlocked his mark as he dealt with the demon. He slashed at the demon as it slowly disintegrated. Not allowing him to talk at all as he slowly died.

You quickly asked if he was okay, but instead, foam started to come out of his mouth as he fell onto the floor. You could tell he was not okay and that he was exhausted. You carried him as the both of you went to the top of the cliff, watching tanjiro. His sword was broken, and he had no sword to kill the demon. So you took the sword from haganezuka and threw it in front of tanjiro.

After the fight was over, you and muichiro got treated at the butterfly mansion. You didn't have any severe injuries but muichiro sure did. You took care of him after his injuries recovered more. However, he was still down with a fever. So you took care of him at his mansion.

You had basically no idea how to care for sick people. But you one thing ! You grabbed a towel and a bowl of water and soaked the towel with water before squeezing the towel and placing it on muichiro's forehead.

" hmm, how do I work this " you said awkwardly as you looked at the rice cooker infront of you. You just knew one thing for sure. Muichiro is about to get food poisoning because you sucked at cooking..

You managed to work out a simple porridge, you looked proud as you took a little bit of a taste of it to see if it was edible. It was edible, so you put a bit of soy sauce.

"Mui !! I made food ! " you exclaimed as you entered his room. Before giving him a stare, the both of you ended up in a staring contest. The other waiting for the other to do something. You decided to just feed him. Before saying " Ahhh ! "

You were glad he listened as he was normally stubborn. When you wanted to wash the plate after finished feeding him. You could feel a tug on the very hem of your shirt. You looked down to see muichiro tugging your shirt. " stay with me please... " you sighed as you put the tray down on the bedside table and just sat there on his bed awkwardly. Muichiro pulled you down into bed beside him as he cuddled you, his hands around your waist while his lips on your forehead. You couldn't really get out of this position if you wanted to as he is really strong. You can't get out of his grip, so you decided to just comply and sleep together with him.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 1.6𝐤+ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬!
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭?? 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

6𝐤+ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬! 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭?? 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚�...

𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 2024, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫! 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭! 𝐈𝐥𝐲𝐲! 🤍