✦𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞✦❃ɴsғᴡ❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: slayfics

✦ᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ

You and Muichiro arrived at the Wisteria house you'd be staying at for the night.

"Welcome, we thank you for your work." The head of the house said bowing before you two. "We've prepared two rooms that are ready for you."

"Oh. My apologies. I suppose I should have mentioned we are newlyweds." Muichiro spoke.

Your face instantly erupted with a blush. What did Muichiro just say?? Newlyweds?? What on earth was he talking about?

"Oh! In that case, excuse us please!" They exclaimed and hurried off.

"What?!" You whispered to Muichiro.

"They'll only allow us to stay in the same room if they think we're married, and I prefer to stick together in case of an attack tonight. Play along please." He stated.

Just then the head of the house came back and bowed before you two again.

"We have prepared a special room for you two! Please follow me." They announced.

You and Muichiro followed them to the room and were greeted with the sight of rose petals, a bowl of fresh fruit, and some towels.

"I hope this is to your liking! We won't bother you two but please do find us if you need something. Newlyweds, yet you are out here protecting us all from demons. We hope this small gesture shows our gratitude."

You couldn't stop the blush from coming to your face, so you hid your face in Muichiro's arm to protect the façade you both were putting on.

"Awe look at your blushing bride!" They said waving their hands in the air then left to leave you two alone.

"I'm sorry I didn't want them to split us up," Muichiro explained. You moved your face away from his arm hoping your blush had calmed down. "Come here," he said, patting the shared bed and holding his hand out to you.

If your blush had calmed down it was surely back again at the gesture of Muichiro grabbing your hand and pulling you to the bed.

"It would be rude to let their work go to waste wouldn't it?" he said. Muichiro gently guided you to sit on top of him as he lay down. Now straddling Muichiro you looked down to take in the sight of him staring at your ever-reddening cheeks.

"Awe, look at my blushing bride," he laughed.

"Cut it out!" you said playfully hitting his chest causing him to laugh some more. "I would never be so deserving," you said.

"Hm?" He said, tilting his head.

"Anyone would be lucky to be yours Tokito, and it's torturous of you to play with my emotions like this," you explained. A flash of anger flickered in Muichiro's eyes.

"Don't you ever belittle yourself again! It is me that is honored to even just be pretending to be yours for a night. And, I am not playing with your emotions. You may have me any way you want me," he stated.

Muichiro's words had erupted a warm feeling throughout your whole body as you had never felt before. Did Muichiro really say you could have him any way you wanted him?

You knew you'd had it bad for him for a while now, but something was becoming painfully obvious. You didn't just have a crush on Muichiro, you loved him and you intended to show that to him.

"Would you please allow me to show you my gratitude towards you, Tokito?" You asked, voice shaking.

"Yes you have my full consent," he said, eyes flickering with curiosity.