✦𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: blessingstarss

Hurry! Hurry! Make it to the east forest as soon as possible!!

You and Muichiro rushed forward, dashing through the trees as you both tried to hurry east.        A few lower ranks had apparently ran into a demon way to powerful for them to handle.         

As you ran next to Muichiro. You couldn’t help but worry. A demon that needed two hashira? It can’t be some normal weak demon. This will definitely be a nuisance for sure.

When you both had finally arrived to the east part of the forest, you saw the demon and many lower rank demon slayers injured. Their body’s were sprawled across the floor, some even were hanging in the trees.

You quickly dashed towards the demons direction, trying to kill it as soon as possible. You swung your sword right to its neck, but the demon quickly dodged and swung a… wand?

When the demon swung it, pink slashes with roses came spiraling towards you. With your quick reflexes, you slid under the raging slash and tried to slash the demons wand next. You knew now that the demon could obviously use some type of power from the object. So you thought if you destroyed it, it would have stunned the demon long enough for you or Muichiro to behead it.

Though sadly, you terribly underestimated the demon. The demon had insanely quick reflexes aswell and jumped over you. While mid jump, still flipping over you. The demon had swung their wand again. Sending a concentrated attack right towards you.

You were surprised and stunned for a moment, letting the attack hit you directly. You were sent flying by the force and momentum of the slash. You had been immediately knocked unconscious by the blow, hitting the ground below you violently.

Muichiro had watched most of the fight. He had thought you could handle it. But seeing you getting knocked unconscious caught him off guard. He quickly dashed up to the demon through mist, obscuring the demon’s vision and slashing its head before it could react.

After he defeated the demon. He quickly ran over too you and looked over your body, you weren’t terribly injured. You may have a few bruises from the tumble, but no blood in sight.

Muichiro let out a sigh of relief as he got on his knees and kneeled beside your unconscious form. Staying by your side to make sure you were alright.

After a little while, your eyes started to twitch open. As you had finally woken up. You immediately started to look around at your surroundings. But your vision was mostly obscured by Muichiro face leaning over you. His voided eyes filled with an unusual concern present in them. As you gazed at his face for a few seconds, you started to feel weird.

“(Name)? Are you alright?” Muichiro called out

In a sudden movement, you sat up and grabbed Muichiros arms. Muichiro was caught off guard by your sudden action, and didn’t have time to react.

As he stared into your eyes, he practically saw hearts in them as you looked at him with a new found.. desire?

You smiled and pushed Muichiro further climbing on top of him. Leaning your face incredibly close too his. Muichiro was in a flustered state, not being able to muster the power to push you off just yet. He was in disbelief, not knowing how to react to your very uncharacteristic behavior.

It had gotten even worse when you had leaned in to kiss him. Muichiros eyes widened as he felt a dust of pink spread across his face. He moved his hands out of your grip and pushed your face away.

You had made a sound of displeasure, starting to whine and try to fight muichiros grip.

“(Name)!? What is wrong with you??”