✦𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: muikitoo

You came home after an unexpected mission you got out of the blue. It wasnt hard, but you were really tired and couldnt wait to feel the bliss of your beloved covers. You went and took a cool shower before you head to bed. You did find it odd that you haven't seen Muichiro anywhere, since he usually greets you when u come back home but you brushed it off as nothing of course.

After getting ready for bed, you headed to your bedroom and slowly opened the door. You never expected to see this sight, but here you are.

Muichiro was cuddled up in your bed with comfy blue pjs and a very cute looking bunnie plushie wrapped in his arms.

You cant lie, you were a bit jealous of that plushie. You giggled at the sight as you got closer and got under the covers, but before you layed down you slowly took the plushie out of his hands and quickly replaced it. 

You let out a relaxed sigh as you were wrapped in muichiros warm embrace. A few minutes later you fell asleep, you were so exhausted. And Muichiro took that chance to take a sneak peek. He had woken up from you snatching his plushie away, but decided not to make it obvious to see what you would do.

He gave u a soft, tired smile as he kissed your forhead and soon followed you into dreamland.