✦𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟..𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬..?✦❃sʟɪɢʜᴛ ɴsғᴡ❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: sleepykye

Muichiro was in a daze as he arrived at the entrance of the swordsmith village. He looked as the villagers all looked peaceful. The swordsmiths, however, looked stressed as the orders of swords kept coming one after another. But muichiro couldn't care less. He heard the kakushi saying that there were hotsprings here, so he could relax his fatigued body.

Muichiro wandered around as he kept thinking about you. He even banged into a wall at some point. But when he finally saw the entrance to the hot springs, he went up the stairs. Expecting to be alone, he took off his uniform. His lower body was covered with a towel. He didn't notice that there was some company awaiting for him in the hotsprings.

He went into the water, and the temperature was just right as he sighed in relaxation. He leaned back, and he felt as if he was laying on something soft. When he opened his eyes to peek, he saw that he was lying on your bare chest. He immediately got up as he apologised to you with a red face.

"Sorry, Y/n. I didn't realise you were here too.."

He mumbled as he kept his gaze fixated at your eyes. He knew he wasn't going to sink that low and be a pervert. He was going to respect your boundaries, except, you have none. You hugged him as you smiled.

"Its fine ! I don't mind Muichiro."

You smiled as you said that. At this point, Muichiro was close to having a nose bleed.

"Muichiro, could I please braid your hair ?"

You asked as you tilted your head, waiting for his answer.

Muichiro knew that he couldn't say no to you. So he nodded his head and agreed.

As you played with his hair, you hummed. You were braiding it as you sat behind him in the water. Muichiro was keeping extremely still as to not scare you at all. It was just that... he kept on feeling your chest touch his back. And it was making him really turned on. He tried his hardest to control his urge to just grab you and make out with you. While he was deep in his thoughts, you were finally done as you let go of his hair.

"Done~!"

Muichiro felt relieved as he turned to face you. He saw how innocent you looked as you smiled. That was his last straw, he couldn't hold it in anymore. He grabbed your hand as he pulled you close to his bare body. You were shocked as you looked up and saw his face close to yours.

"Sorry Y/n, I can't take it any longer. Bare with me okay ?"

He whispered, the next thing you knew, his lips were on yours.