✊𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞?!✩

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: blessingstarss

Ever since you were younger, you had been close childhood friends with two boys. Their names were Muichiro tokito and Yuichiro tokito.              You lived in a nearby village, and found the two boys when you were out venturing on your own in the mountains.

You three swiftly began to get along great! You would hangout with them every other day. Over the time you guys were together, you and Muichiro had started to grow little crushes on eachother. Since you both were children, you couldn’t keep it a secret to save your life, you both ended up telling eachother your feelings and started to “date”.

It was nothing serious at first. You both had just started to do little things like, hold hands, hug, give eachother little presents. It was just very wholesome over all.

One day you had heard about the term “marriage” in your town. You had learned that it bonded two people together and represented the love they have for one another. You quickly told Muichiro about it and told him you wanted to marry him, which he gladly accepted with no hesitation.

“Yuichiro” you said shyly

“Yes (name)?” He said looking back at you with a confused expression

“Can I marry muichiro?” You asked with a beaming smile, trying to convince Yuichiro to accept the offer...

Yuichiro stared at you dumb founded for a moment. He put his hand on his chin, thinking about your question thoroughly…

“Sure..” he said bluntly

“R-really!?” You said with a hint of excitement in your tone..

“Don’t make me change my mind” Yuichiro said crossing his arms together.

“Okay! Thank you Yuichiro!!” You squealed out as you began to run away giggling to yourself.

You had told Muichiro about the news and the both of you decided to have a wedding right then and there, you dragged Yuichiro to help the both of you set it up. You made a little runway for you to walk down and forced Yuichiro to throw flowers over you and Muichiro when you both said the iconic “I do’s”

After you both vowed to one another, you both embraced eachother happily as Yuichiro watched with a cringed expression on his face.

You were so happy with Muichiro and Yuichiro….                           If only it could have lasted forever…

You found yourself walking up the mountain one morning, as you had gotten closer and closer to their shared home. it was eerily quiet. Quite off putting for you as you walked up to their door.

“Why is is open..” you worriedly thought to yourself while you hesitatingly investigated further.

You were met with a gruesome sight, Muichiro and Yuichiro laid on the floor motionless, covered in blood… you watched as a lady with white hair and two young children run around them, trying to help them. You gasped out of surprise, alerting the lady and children. They looked at you surprised as they weren’t expecting a person to walk in. You immediately ran up and tried to help the lady, begging for an explanation while doing so…

You sadly learned that they were attacked by creatures called “demons”.. sadly killing Yuichiro in the process. As you helped them bury Yuichiro, you cried… you were absolutely devastated.

Luckily Muichiro was able to survive. The lady had told you that she would take him with her, and take care of him. She gave you a hug, trying to comfort you as you were rightfully traumatized from the sight of your closest friend and lover being brutally left to die.                                            She told you that she would make sure you and Muichiro would be able to keep contact.