✦𝐈 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫✦ ❃ɴsғᴡ❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: anta1ne

✦ᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ

"S-shit-" Muichiro groaned, his cold facade slipping right between your fingers, feeling his pride go down the drain along with it. He leaned back, nails digging into the sheets as he watched the languid movements of your hand, stroking him ever so gently. He tucked his lower lip beneath his teeth, tasting the blood stain his tongue. His breathing had become labored, hair sticking to his sweaty forehead, his uniform already half unbuttoned, exposing his bare chest.

"Y/n," he seethed through his teeth, shakily taking your wrist and desperately trying to force you faster. You clicked your tongue, squeezing his cock. He groaned, pulling away. "Be patient." you scolded,  running your thumb across his throbbing tip. "B-but, you've been doing this for..." he cut himself off with a heavy exhale, his cock twitching. "...for hours."

"And?" you said with a mocking tone. "What does that prove? that you've been a bad boy, Tokito." shit. the way you said his name like that, he almost let out a whimper. "Please," his throat closed up as he moaned out, bringing a hand to his face to cover the red blush painting over it. "I want you, Y/n, I want this, please, please, please-" he hiccupped, tears brimming in his eyes as your movements went faster, his hot seed immediately spurting out at the sudden change. "Anh, hngh!" he moaned, one hand tangled in his own hair and the other tearing right into the once clean sheets.

He cried out as your hand left him, instead trying to use his own to rub his cock. You took his hand and smiled, somehow looking innocent. "Well, aren't you a bad boy?" "I'm a good boy! I swear!" he gasped out. You could feel the sweat on his palms. "Are you, now." you said sarcastically, rubbing your thumb against his knuckle. He let out a broken sob, pleading to you with pathetic whining. "That's better," you grinned, with lips so pretty they would look so much prettier on Muichiro's cock...

You leaned in, feeling his warm and fast breaths on your face. "Are you gonna be a good boy now? 'nd let me take control?"

He looked as if your words were going through one ear and out the other, helplessly nodding, chasing for your touch. "Yes, just wanna feel good, Y/n, your hand- ngh!"

And you gave him a treat, for learning his lesson, like the good boy no one else sees except you. Behind the rude attitude was a moaning mess, just for you. Because he was for you, only you.