✦𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞✦ ❃ᴘᴛ 1❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ:  keruimi

✦ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ ᴘᴏᴠ

Here again, back at the mansion roofs. While the feelings of longing are still present to my life. It's been four years since I regained my memories.

Yet I still feel like something is missing.

I look at the moon as it manages to show me the view of the whole headquarters with the Hashiras' mansion buzzing with happiness.

It's been four years since we killed Muzan, yet there are still some demons alive and walking freely on the land.

Busy with the mission, I didn't notice I already turned eighteen.

I heard someone land on the roof that made me give a side glance and saw Tanjiro.

"What is it?" I asked him as I looked back at the scenery I never got bored of. I felt him sit beside me as he also looked at the view I was gazing at.

"You're here again"

I know. And I don't know the reason why I keep coming back here.

"Tanjiro" I called out for him as I sigh. "I feel empty but I can't remember the reason why"

I told him as I felt the cold breeze of the night. Just recalling that feeling makes my eyes glossy.

"I don't know why I always feel like there's a missing part of me" I admit as I lowered my head down and hid my face.

"Maybe because your twin brother is not here with you anymore..." He guessed but I shook my head as I wiped my tears away.

"No" I whispered. "I coped with his death through anger. It can't be him"

But maybe I am just overthinking?

Both of us got silent before a frantic crow ruined the silence around us.

"South East! South East! A demon is near the headquarters!" Tanjiro's crow repeated it like a broken record that made my companion stand from his position.

Our conversation were cut off short

"Well Muichiro, I'll be going"

I hummed in response before he went to the South East. I decided to enter my bedroom when I felt that the breeze was colder than usual.

And yet the moment I stepped inside my room, I saw the blue haori on the rack as I took a hold of it.

I knew I forgot about someone. Because when I took a hold of the Haori, it gave me a slight comfort as it brightly showed the ice patterns on it.

I felt another presence that made me look outside my window and saw again the blue mist in the form of a woman.

I took a step closer to it and as she usually does, she just caresses my cheek as my mind
went somewhere again.

What if the blue mist is a remembrance of the person I forgot?

Out of all things, this mist always appears at night and never forgets to caress or show me comfort even though it was never physically.

But I feel it...

If I can just remember that person... Would I manage to quench the empty feeling deep inside me?

"South East! Back up in the South East!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my crow speak as the blue mist disappeared with the wind.

I put my thoughts together as I wore the blue Haori for comfort on a cold night.

I immediately follow my crow to the forest and not even 10 minutes, I can already feel the aura of the demon.

They are indeed close to the headquarters.

I heard glass shattering and swords clacking as I observed the situation before me.

I saw Mitsuri and Tanjiro already fighting together yet Mitsuri still got blasted off that made me run to catch her.

"I thought we already slayed the upper moons?" She asked me in a worried tone as she picked herself back up while I looked back at the battle happening in front of me.

It seems like the Demon is used to ice as it defends herself from Tanjiro's Dragon techniques.

The demon was a woman with white hair that ends on her lower back.

I ready my stance as I took a hold of my sword.

"Mist Breathing Fourth Form: Shifting Flow Splash"

When I first attacked, the woman managed to jump back, barely avoiding it.

The moment I got closer to her, that's when I properly got to observe her form.

A familiar form...

The woman stopped from her movements as she didn't leave her gaze at me.

"Chiro..." The low whisper caught me off guard as my eyes widened like saucers in disbelief.

How can this demon know me?