✦𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: wisteriaw0rld

♡He’s mostly blunt about it, and if he were nervous, it wouldn’t show. Not even a little bit.

♡Since he’s a little new to love, especially romantic feelings, he doesn’t really know when The Perfect Moment would be. And he wouldnt ask Mitsuri for help either.

♡He went to mitsuri when he first started experiencing feelings for you, but just as she was about to offer how he should confess, he left her Estate without another word.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ ˚ ༘♡

You laid on the soft grass, cloud gazing with Muichiro laying right next you, his long hair sprawled all over the soft grass. A few moments ago, Muichiro knocked on your estate, asking you to watch the clouds with him.

He had a reason he was asking you. That reason was to tell you about his feelings while watching the clouds. But the moment he got lost in the clouds as usual, he forgot why he asked you to join him.

So he Just began to enjoy the Company, ignoring the feeling that he forgot something more important than usual.

“How cute, that one’s shaped like a heart! Reminds me of Kanroji.” Your finger pointed up at a cloud that was shaped exactly like a heart.

Oh right.’ Muichiro’s head fell to the left to look at you. His eyes Soon drifted down to your hand. Before he knew it himself, he intertwined his pinky finger with yours, making you turn your head over to him with a confused expression on your face.

“Y/n. I love you. More than a friend.”