✦𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: theyslaydemons

Your heavy sigh alerted Muichiro that you were already awake. It was odd for you to be up at such an early hour. Muichiro turned over to face you and was met with the sight of you gazing at the ceiling.

"Good morning," He said with a slight smile.

"Morning," you said half heartily keeping your gaze at the ceiling.

"Did you sleep ok?" He asked becoming more concerned.

"No..." you said and tried desperately to find more of an explanation, but felt too lost in your own thoughts to continue your statement.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"I guess there has just been a lot of challenges recently…” You replied.

Muichiro began to run his fingers through your hair hoping to comfort you and encourage you to keep opening up to him.

"I've been trying so hard but- things haven't been working out for me lately," you finished.

"I see... well you know life is never constant. Everything is always fluctuating and changing. It is simply a fact of life that good fortune will make it's return in time," Muichiro stated.

You turned to meet Muichiro's gaze. His eyes were filled with an enlightened tranquility that seemed to wash over you like a gentle wave.

"Wow- That's really wise Tokito," You replied feeling the despair that had been weighing you down lessen.

"Mhm," He nodded sweetly. "Just remember to fight the urge of getting wrapped up in sorrows. If you remain optimistic and kind it will inevitably come back to you," he spoke placing a soft kiss on your cheek.

"Thank you," you replied, as Muichiro pulled you on to his chest continuing to run his fingers through your hair.

"You look as though you got no sleep," he speculated.

"You are correct," you giggled, feeling slightly better after his comforting word.

"Well rest peacefully knowing better things are inevitably on the horizon, and going through these hard times will makes the future times feel even sweeter," He spoke, and wrapped his arms around you. In his soothing embrace you felt your eyes begin to get heavy. Finally you drifted into a deep sleep that your body had been aching for.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 🤍

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

𝐊𝐲𝐚𝐚! 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞!