✦𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: slayfics

You burst through the classroom doors frantically, “I’m here!” You announced, expecting to see a busy room. Instead, you were met with the sight of Muichiro doing origami alone in the room.

“Oh you made it, hello!” He said, with a soft smile.

“I uh- I thought I was late,” you said, looking around the room wondering where everyone was. Today was the first day of Muichiro’s origami club at the university. You found yourself wound up in a meeting with your professor making you late.

“You are late, but thank you for coming.” He said, and went back to folding his paper.

Your heart sank at realizing no one had come to the club Muichiro worked so hard to set up. You took a seat next to him and watched as he finished his creases.

“Maybe they are running late too,” you suggested, optimistically.

“I don’t think so.” He said plainly.

“Well, Tanjiro is for sure coming!” You said, trying to brighten the mood.

“No- he texted me Nezuko needed his help with something, so he said he’d come to the next one for sure.”

“Oh… we’ll Yuichiro is surely on his way right?” You said, desperately trying to brighten the mood.

“No. We got in a fight today, but it’s fine.” Muichiro said but his eyes looked crestfallen as he focused heavily on his origami. The twins were notorious for getting into fights so you weren’t too surprised to hear that.

“We’ll I’m here, can you teach me something? I’ve never done this before so a beginner one if you can.”

Muichiro looked up with a glimmer in his eyes and slight smile curving in his lips.

“Sure! We will start with an easy fox,” he said, putting aside his complicated piece and grabbing you both a paper.

“Ok so start with folding the bottom point to the top point,” he spoke, and showed you how to make the creases. You followed along as best you could. Until the completed product was supposedly finished.

Muichiro held up his and you showed yours. They looked nothing alike. Muichiro’s was prefect and yours in comparison was lopsided and ripped.

“That’s ok. The first one is the hardest,” Muichiro said, encouraging you.

“Haha thanks- do you have time to show me another one?” You asked, with a smile.

“You- you want to try another?” Muichiro asked, astonished at your enthusiasm.

“Of course! If you’re willing to teach me that is.”

Muichiro looked back down at his crane a blush forming on his face. You were the most supportive person he had around him. He knew he could always count on you, and your extra kindness towards him today was making his heart flutter. You knew how much this club meant to him and seemed determined to make it a positive experience for him.

“Everything ok Muichiro?” You asked, concerned about him seeming to doze off at your question.

Overwhelmed with emotion Muichiro found himself acting before thinking. He turned and caught your lips with his planting a gentle kiss.

You face ignited red at the sudden advancement from him. Muichiro pulled away and you stared stunned at him, a flushness covering both of your faces.

“I’m sorry, I can teach you another fold!” He said, suddenly embarrassed by his actions

“Or- you could kiss me again.”

“Which do you prefer?” Muichiro asked shyly.

You didn’t answer but planted your own kiss on his lips. Suddenly Muichiro didn’t seem to care anymore that no one showed up to his club.