✦𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐎𝐧 𝐚 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: muikitoo

You were walking in the forest, trying to find the location Muichiro told you about. Its not that you were unfamiliar with the place, you just weren't the brightest with orientations

You finally arrived at a secret pond that you both knew about, and you saw Muichiro there, sitting down on a blanket as he was placing the plates and sweets on it.

"Muichiro!" You called out to him, which made him flinch a little from the sudden yell of his name. He turned to you as you were walking (practically running) towards him.

"Hey Y/n" He said, standing up and hugging you. You were caught off guard as you hug him back, it isnt everyday you see the mist hashira showing such affection after all.

"You did all this? Its amazing! The food looks so delicious!" You exclaimed.

"Thank you, lets sit down." He smiled at you as you both slowly sat down on the comfy blanket.

You both chatted along as you ate, laughing and giggling. The food was delicious, considering the fact Muichiro wasnt the best cook. He probably asked someone like aoi to help him, to which you giggled at the thought.

"This is amazing, thank you." You said, with a gentle and sincere expression plastered on your face.

"Its nothing really. So uhm... Did u like it? Did you enjoy this date? Did i do good? Would u want to do this again sometime?"

You giggled at him as he kept blabbering and throwing questions at you.

"Yes, Tokito. You did amazing. I loved it and i would definitely want to do this again with you." You leaned and pressed your lips against his. His breath stopping for a bit before melting to your touch. Your cheeks flushed from the love-filled kiss.

You pulled apart, panting and trying to catch your breath. You looked into each others eyes for a moment before Muichiro broke the silence.

"Also, call me Muichiro, not Tokito."

Your eyes widened at the random sentence that just left his lips. You both broke into tiny and soft giggles as you just held eachother close for the rest of the picnic date.