✦𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: ashr0

"Y/n," Muichiro said, your name rolling off his tongue delicately as if it were fragile. You set down the book you were reading on next to you and looked down at him, "Hm?"

 He had his head set on your lap, doing nothing but staring off into the sky and thin clouds. His eyes found yours. They held a cold, cutting gaze, ones you could get lost in, ones with an untold story. They softened as you brought your hand to his face and traced around his features, circling his cheeks and rubbing his temples gently. 

"How do you know if you've fallen in love with someone?" he asked, oblivious to the way a red tint spread out on your face. You cleared your throat and shrugged a little. "Well..." you let your tense shoulders fall back as you searched your mind for an appropriate response. "...I'd say it's when you feel an ache in your heart everytime you see that special someone, or when... or when you feel butterflies in your stomach..."

Your voice slowly trailed off as you pulled your hand away from his face. Muichiro stared off into a distance for a moment. "Then, I suppose," he muttered, his gaze fixing on you again. He took your hand in his, his rough palm on yours, calloused from harsh training, but he handled you so gently. "I suppose i've fallen in love with you."