✦𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐥𝐬𝐞?✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: sleepykye

✦ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ

You were in the library, and you were struggling with understanding how this science equation works as you stared at the problem. It's as if if you stared hard enough. The question would just give you the answer.

You snapped out of your gaze as you heard the people in the library whispering, and some of them were even squealing. When you looked up, you saw your best friend Muichiro looking at you. He sat down next to you as he looked at the equation you were working on.

" Quite rare to see you studying, eh ? " he asked, chuckling and slowly guided you on how to solve the equation. You overheard one of the students talking too loudly, " That girl is so ugly. She doesn't even deserve to be near him. I'm a better fit for Muichiro-san. " Muichiro saw your expression turn a bit sad as he also heard what the girl said. He pulled you in by the waist, and you ended up sitting on his lap.

You could hear a few squeals coming from the students. Some girls looked jealous as muichiro held you closely. " You do it like this first, and then do this and ta da ! It's solved. " Muichiro said while smiling at you.

He continued tutoring you until the librarian staff had to ask the both of you to leave because they were about to close. Muichiro walked you home as it was already late and he didn't want anything happening to you. He greeted your parents before walking back to his own house.

Muichiro's face went red as he recalled what he did in the library. He was a flustered mess while walking back home. The two of you have been friends ever since you were small. You've stuck with each other and not once ever been separated at all.

You were in a daze as you ate dinner. Your parents cooked your favourite as they knew how hard you were working in school. You were happy, but you couldn't help but recall what had happened in the library. Muichiro pulled you onto his lap, and you sat there for close to 3 hours straight. Your face was red already as you ate in silence.