✦𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: livelaughlivekny

  You stared at his sword with obvious interest. Your eyes glinted with curiosity as you studied it. Yes, it was a very cool sword indeed. Seeing your reflection on his sword, Muichirou’s hand paused; He was cleaning his sword. He looked up and stared at you.

  Noticing his gaze on you, you looked up and looked into his eyes too. The both of you engaged in a stare contest before you broke apart the connection. “I like how your sword looks,” you grinned, “Can I inspect it more closely?” Muichirou looked at your outstretched palm. It was rough, very unladylike. A kind and sweet soul like you would never had to find bloodied and sharp swords fascinating or even encounter one if you didn’t survive what you did. Yet as quickly as the sudden urge to show you the care you had clearly missed out, it left just as quickly and he was left with a blank and blurred mind.

  Looking back up at you, he placed his sword onto your hand gently. “Yes.” Your eyes lit up as you enthusiastically ran your fingers along the edge of the blade, careful not to cut yourself. Sitting down, you admired the patterns engraved on the sword. Softly murmuring the words on his sword to yourself, you gently flipped the sword over and grinned at your reflection in the blade. Muichirou looked at your actions and behaviour. Was his sword really that fascinating to you? Regardless, he still had places to patrol.

  Stretching his hand out to you as a way to ask for his sword back, he watched as you noticed his hand and looked back up at him. Out of habit, you smiled and placed your hand in his, used to pulling people up and being pulled up from sitting positions. Pausing for a moment, he tugged you up. He paused again. He lifted up both of your hands and inspected it, slightly caressing your hand with his thumb. You felt a slight shiver from the unfamiliar sensation of his calloused thumb rubbing against your hand. Not wanting to disturb his thought process, you carefully observed his expressions.

  Muichirou stared at your joint hands. He felt warmth all throughout him. He liked this. It was nice. You noted that his thoughts seemed to have settled before he gently brought your hands back down to your sides and looked back up. “I meant the sword but this will do too.” Feeling flustered and embarrassed at your misunderstanding, you tried to pull your hand away from his grasp. His grip on you tightened though it remained gentle. “It was my fault for not elaborating on my actions.” He looked at how your face was dusted with pink across it and decided he liked that too. “I need to get back to patrolling. You should join me.”

  His heart did a little dance when you made no move to protest against his statement. How funny.

You were starting to feel a little flustered with the way his gentle grip remained firm. It seemed as if he had no intention of letting go of your hand. Deciding to speak up about it, you tilted your head to the side and tried to casually bring it up. “You seem to have a strong grip.” He did not look back at you, not picking up on your hint, “I’m a Hashira, it’s a given that I have strong grips.” He paused. “I’m not hurting you right?” His eyes shone with concern, an uncommon thing. Your heart softened. “No, it’s fine.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 600+ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬!! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨! 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬!!

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 (。・ω・。)ノ♥︎