✦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐤𝐨✦❃ᴘᴛ 1❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: blessingstarss

You looked out the window as you laid inside the butterfly mansion, you had recently gotten a bit injured on a mission. It was nothing serious, just a few broken ribs. You’ve had worse before, so it didn’t really effect you.

As you laid there, you looked at the other patients that were next to you. Most were reading, sleeping, some even having some conversations with each other.

As you looked around, you noticed a pretty boy staring off into space, seemingly in his own little world. As you stared at him, you started to try and remember if you had met him before…

“He looks familiar..” you thought to yourself. You couldn’t quite put your finger on why. As you were shamelessly staring, Muichiro had noticed and looked at you while you both started to have a silent staring contest.

As you had finally awoken from your thoughts and came back to reality, you noticed the staring contest you had intentionally started. You immediately started to blush and look away shyly. You started to play with your hair as you nervously avoided his confused gaze. “Why did i do that!! So embarrassing..”

The next morning had swiftly arrived…                  You and the others were eating breakfast. As you ate, you couldn’t help but keep occasionally looking at the boy from yesterday. His hair was long and straight. It was a pretty color, his eyes were pretty too. Though they had an empty look to them. “Why can’t I get him out of my head!!”

You couldn’t stop thinking about him, you didn’t get why you had suddenly gotten so fixated on him. You decided to make the first move and try to talk to him.

“Hello!” You said with a shy smile. “It’s nice to meet you, I’m (name)” you awkwardly smiled as you watched him stare blankly back at you.

“Hi..” he said unamused.

“Not much of a talker…” you thought to yourself.       Even though you hadn’t gotten a strong reaction, you stayed optimistic and over the next few days. You constantly tried to start conversations with him.

“I like your eyes”

“What rank are you in the demon slayer core?”

“Do you wanna train together?”

Muichiro had always just stared back at you coldly, you would be lucky if you even got an answer. You had started to give up, until one faithful day.

Muichiro would often sit alone in shinobus office. He would always end up wandering there out of luck, it had become a safe space for him in a way. Nobody would be there and it was nice and quiet.

As he found himself walking into her office again, he saw you sleeping peacefully.                         “Who’s that?..” he thought to himself. He walked and sat down next to you, studying your face as he had gotten some paper out…

He would usually make some paper planes and other things out of paper in his free time, he found it relaxing.                                                           He slowly folded a paper airplane and threw it at your face. He watched as your face would scrunch up in discomfort. He found it surprisingly entertaining and started to make more planes and throw them at your face.

You slowly opened your eyes as you had felt your face get hit by something soft but very.. pointy?     As you slowly grasped your surroundings. You saw the boy you’ve been obsessed with, right infront of you! “Is that a paper airplane in his hand?”

You quickly sat up as you looked at him in a flustered state. “U-um hi..” you said awkwardly.

“Good morning..” he said plainly