✦𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐞✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: slayfics

✦ᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ

You walked into the estate holding a bag of supplies you had gone out to grab.

"That took you longer than expected," Muichio commented on your late arrival.

"I know. A customer was giving the saleswomen a hard time so I had to put him in his place. It slowed me down a bit but look," you said enthusiastically, pulling two bottles out of the bag. "She was so thankful she gave me two free bottles of sake!"

"Oh my that was rather generous of her,'" Muichiro said, eyeing the large bottles of sake.

"I tried to deny them but she wouldn't take no for an answer, and I figured it might be nice for us to unwind after the challenging last few days." You said placing the oversized bottles of sake on the table.

"Hmm..." Muichiro pondered, tilting his head, "I'm not sure if I ever tried sake before."

"Well no better time like today," you said, placing two sake cups on the table and flashing a wide grin at Muichiro.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try," Muichiro decided, opening one of the bottles and pouring you both a cup full of sake.

You held your cup out to him indicating to cheers. Muichiro looked at you curiously but held his glass up and followed your lead in clinking cups.

He took a sip of his sake and his eyes widened, "this is actually tasty." He said, finishing and pouring himself another cup.

"I'm glad you like it," you said smiling again at the Hashira.

You served yourself some food in the kitchen and came back to find Muichiro had finished almost half of the first bottle.

"Umm- Tokito you said this was your first time drinking sake, but is it your first time drinking alcohol at all?" You asked, a little concerned about Muichiro's pacing.

"Hmmm... I might have tried something before but not much I don't think." He said, finishing another cup.

You sat down to eat and pushed a plate over to Muichiro. "Maybe you should eat as well and take it a little slow," you said, placing your hand on the back of your neck. You felt strange giving a Hashira orders but you couldn't help but be worried Muichiro would make himself sick.

"Ok," Muichiro agreed, taking bites of the food you slid over to him but continued to down more cups of sake. At this point, you noticed the Hashira swaying a bit. "Hey, what was your life like before demons?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What was your life like? What did you do? Who did you know?" He clarified.

"Pretty normal I guess, I spent time with friends and family. I didn't always know demons existed so it was peaceful until... well you know-"  You cut off not wanting to get any more into the trauma you had endured.

"Friends, did you have a boyfriend or anything like that?" Muichiro asked, finishing another cup of sake.

"Hahaha umm..." You took a drink of your own cup before answering. "No, nothing like that. Sort of the opposite actually."

"The opposite?" He asked, tilting his head again in an adorable manner completely captivated by your story.

"Yeah... I used to get made fun of when I was younger by some of the boys in my village..." You said wincing at the old memory. It was kind of comical actually how you stood in front of demons every day but the thought of the silly boys and their mean words still affected you.