✦𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭✦

🄲🅁🄴🄳🄸🅃🅂 🅃🄾: 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚

𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 >『Fluff』

you were walking along the wisteria trees around the pillar houses, you were enjoying the sight of those bright purple flowers, whose beauty protected you and your colleagues from the demons, it was of no use actually, being hashira you didn't need protection but it was always neglecting to take care to protect the best swordsmen of all, you stopped and let your eyes wander among the thousand details of the flowers, each flower different but of the same beauty.

Without realizing it you started walking again and BAM.

you had tripped over someone.

you looked who it was, and it was your fellow Hashira: Muichiro Tokito.

"oh god, sorry, I wasn't noticing where I was walking"

you stand and bow, helping him up.

You knew about the bad rumors about him, but you didn't care, he was the same age as you, and honestly you had been looking for some time for a reason to talk to him and establish a relationship, and maybe a friendship, but your hopes were dashed when he abruptly walked away by looking at you badly.

"the next time pay more attention"

he says rudely, and walks away, leaving you alone, confused.

you watched his back as he walked away, asking so many things without as many answers.

you decide to ignore what happened, returning to your estate.

A few days later

your crow rests on your arm and croaks

"CRAW CRAW YOU HAVE A MISSION TO THE SOUTH EAST WITH TOKITO"

you were a little intimidated at the idea of ​​seeing him again after what happened, but you couldn't refuse the mission.

you go there and see him waiting for you, this time with a different look, that kind of look of a person who is undecided about two things, looks at you and greets you with a simple and light "hello" and then walks with you into the woods.

The mission went well, you found the demon and killed it.

You were impressed by Muichiro's strength, the elegance with which he was moving and wielding the katana like a professional, his hair swayed and moved with him, he sure had talent

after all, talent is what you see in others but not in yourself.

the demon cut his head and turned towards you

"you were good...I think"

you smiled at him, and you went home together, the return was different from the first journey (which was in silence) but on the way back he spoke to you, and it was so much for the Muichiro you knew.

"What is your name?"

he asked

"oh, sorry, I didn't introduce myself, my name is y/n y/s, you're Tokito, right?"

he just nodded and then said

"you can call me Muichiro, we are the same age"

he said, he was torn... he didn't know why he was giving you so much confidence... maybe it was your eyes? your smile? but you calmed him down somehow.

"thanks for the confidence"

"ah, sorry about that time, if I answered you wrong.."

he said

he was probably considering apologizing from the beginning but he only did it now after you had started talking.

you talked like this all the way back, starting to get to know each other and without realizing it you became friends, as if you had known each other forever, as if you were born to get to know each other, as if... as if.... you don't know it either, maybe you deserved a friend... but maybe for him... you felt much more.

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝! ≧◠‿◠≦