✦𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫✦ ❃ʜᴄ❃

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: n0n-sen-se

✿ honestly, it doesn't fully occur to him that he is a secret admirer at first.

✿ he just one day happens to notice you because you caught his eye. nothing in particular, there was just something. . . bright about your presence.

✿ your eyes? your smile? who could really say. all he knows is that your very interesting to look at when you're around.

✿ even your voice catches his attention, like the sound of bells to his ears. its calming and also so alluring? how are you able to charm him like this?

✿ the couple times you caught him staring he looked away quickly, then he starts wondering why he's afraid of being caught?

✿ that's when the idea of an idea starts to form in his head.

✿ a crush!

✿ honestly, i think he'd smile to himself at the thought. its all very confusing and all very new and exciting!

✿ he'd stare a ton and try to be subtle. . . but then fail at that too. (at this point he's just standing beside a tree rather than behind it?)

✿ muichiro gifts you things that remind him of you: things that are eye-catching and interesting to him.

✿ . . . something that holds his attention as much as you do. . .

✿ mostly things he's found, like the shiniest shells or rocks, broken ornaments or porcelain he's found. the best would probably be a tiny pearl he. . . acquired.

✿ instructs his crow to deliver them to you, which in turn means you get hit in the head with said object- you don't need a more obvious clue to know that his crow hates. your. guts. (don't worry she's just a little jealous)

✿ at first, he completely forgets that he's sent anything to you at all.

✿ until he see's you holding them and it all connects.

✿ silently hopes you to make the connection too. and i don't think he'd mind being caught at all. (its kind of like a fun game he's playing, that subsequently causes the faintest blush to appear across the bridge of his nose)

✿ thinks about you maybe a bit too much, and starts to get excited at the prospect of being in love or a relationship! what would it be like to hold your hand, or even have all of your attention for once? (now he's just smiling up at the clouds like an adorable idiot)

✿ if he writes anything (a note?) its just doodles and drawings he's done that he then hands over to his crow to deliver.

✿ actually very fond of leaving you snacks too. . . or straight up offering to share while (innocently) asking you what ❛all those things in your hands❜ are.