✦𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐨✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: sleepykye

✦ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ

You were often confused as to which was muichiro, which was yuichiro. You had them stand together as they stared down at you, waiting for you to try tell who was who. It was hilarious that you couldn't even tell your boyfriend apart from his twin brother, although his twin brother didn't like you.

You had to often squint your eyes and finally, you knew one way to tell between them. THEIR PERSONALITIES !!! Heheh now you finally got the secret as to how to tell them apart. Unlike yuichiro, muichiro liked you a lot ! He would often be found clinging onto you. While yuichiro didn't even want to look at you, you felt sad but decided to ignore it and treat him nicely.

He didn't really believe it honestly. He thought that you had a motive to get close to him and his brother. Next thing he knew, you and muichiro were dating, he couldn't believe it. He wanted to bonk muichiro in the head for confessing to you.

So one day, he saw you and decided to pretend to be muichiro in order to get answers out of you. He was good at imitating his younger twin, so he acted as if he was muichiro himself and straight up went to you.

" Good morning y/n !! Nice day isn't it ? " he asked energetically as he smiled sweetly at you. You paused for a while before nodding and smiling " yes it indeed is, now come on let's go. " you  said before holding out your hand for yuichiro to hold. He hesitated at first but held it once he reminded himself that he is just doing this to find out something from you.

The both of you went on walks together as you pulled him along to look at ducks. You bought bread along and gave him some, the both of you fed the ducks together. But yuichiro was looking at you as he saw how beautiful you looked while feeding the ducks. He shook his head to get out of his fantasy as he continued to feed the ducks.

Later, the both of you found a place to sit while eating ice cream. You were holding his hand still as you enjoyed your ice cream while looking up at the clouds. It was then yuichiro asked " Do you like yuichiro ? He's always rude to you and insults you. Are you mad or angry at him? " You looked shocked at what he asked but answered back " No, he's very talented. He's smart and gets good grades. I don't find him annoying at all, not one bit. I'd like to think of him as my own older brother in fact. " you said while smiling sweetly at yuichiro. Not knowing it was yuichiro infront of you and not muichiro.

It was then when muichiro talked saying " I've been looking for you everywhere. And it turned out you were with my twin brother? " he said pouting and hugging you from behind. You looked back and was shocked to see muichiro behind you. Then you looked at yuichiro infront of you. you thought to yourself " WAIT THIS IS YUICHIRO?!?! "

You pat muichiros head and said " I'm so sorry, I thought yuichiro was you. " muichiro pouted but nodded and looked at yuichiro.

Yuichiro opened his mouth and said "I just wanted to ask you a question. Now I got it, I don't hate you at all. Instead, I'd like to think that you are my little sister." he said while walking away with a red face.