✦𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: demoiselettes

•He’s going to follow you everywhere.

•He doesn’t know why he does it. He doesn’t remember you that well either, only little glimpses here and there of your training, your teachings, your kindness towards him..

•He can’t quite put his finger on it, but you remind him of a certain someone, you remind him of home.

•So you’ll be going everywhere with him following behind like a puppy, as long as he hasn’t been assigned any mission.

•The other hashiras have started to joke that you adopted him, rather than just take him in as a student but he strangely takes pride in that.

•He’s protective of you, too. It isn’t overwhelming, he know that as a Hashira, you are more than capable of defending yourself.

•But he is always there whenever he senses that you may be even just slightly in danger.

•If any of your colleagues try to so much as throw an insult your way, he might just end up chucking rocks at them like he did with Tanjiro.

•He doesn’t talk to you much, honestly. He’s fond of your presence and just being close to you and doesn’t find the need to make small talk.

•But if you do engage in conversation, he won’t ignore you either. It might not seem like he is listening, but he is and he takes note of every small detail.

•Since supposedly, Muichiro likes origami, he’ll definitely be making you lots of those.

•Your room will have small jars or bowls filled with origami swans, stars, etc..

•His personality, to you, isn’t much different from what he projects onto his comrades, but he is slightly warmer and more expressive with you.

•If you are kneeling down doing anything, he might just end up plopping down next to you. He’ll then just rest his head on your lap. Fully expects you to stay there and let him sleep, too.

•If you move, he’ll be pouty the entire day.

•He doesn’t really like other people touching his hair, but you’re allowed to braid it. You use that to your advantage, dear reader.

•He’ll try to compliment you at times, since he thinks he needs to do so to be a good friend to you, but his compliments will end up being the bluntest, and sometimes least expected ones.

•Please learn to take it in a good way, however, because he doesn’t mean bad and really, he’s doing his best.

•He sits by your side during pillar meetings. No questions asked.

•Another one of his hobbies include cloud-gazing during which he’ll try to show you all the shapes he can see.

•  « [Name]-san.. that cloud had your face. »

•He’s quite sad over the fact that he doesn’t remember your name very well and to make up for this, he comes up with simple titles like sensei to remember you by. On rare occasions, specially on days when he’s feeling content, he’ll unconsciously refer to you as nee-san.

•His favorite dish is apparently radish simmered in broth, and he appreciates it a lot whenever you make it for him.

•He sends you notes via his crow while on missions, sometimes accompanied with a paper plane if he has additional paper and if he doesn’t, a flower will suffice.

•You better not die on him, or his behavior will take a turn for the worst.