✦𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: blessingstarss

Muichiro had entered his estate, slamming the door behind him with quite the amount of force. As you heard the sudden noise your head immediately looked up towards the direction.    You were sitting down, polishing your swords blade silently. As you saw Muichiro walk through the door, you squinted your eyes a bit as you tried to figure out the expression he had on his face….                                                                             He seemed to be irritated? You couldn’t tell for sure.

It was odd when Muichiro had any expression on his face… So him having a displeased one caused you to get concerned…

“Are you alright..” you asked hesitantly.                You didn’t want to annoy him further then he already was.. He looked up towards you coldly… He paused for a moment as he looked at you. He seemed to be thinking. He let out a sound of displeasure as he walked towards you and sat down at the table.

He sat across from you and stared at you still frowning and his eyebrows tilted downwards.

“Yep he’s angry..” you thought to yourself

You put your sword carefully into its sheath and looked up at Muichiro with an awkward smile. Do you want something to eat? I can make your favorite food..”

“No..” Muichiro said in a growl.

You froze. if you weren’t that worried before….    You definitely were now.“you wanna talk about it?..”

Muichiro scoffed and stood up. He turned away and stormed off towards the hallway. Assuming he’s retreating to his room, you slowly followed after him and watched his door slam shut...

You slowly inched your way to his room and hesitantly knocked…

You received no verbal response. You just heard the stomps of muichiros feet as he paced around his room. You opened his door as you meekly looked through the opening. Muichiro turned his towards you and narrowed his eyes.                  “Can’t you see I’m not in the mood.. go train by yourself today..” he said in a bitter tone. You shook your head and fully walked into his room, closing the door behind you. “Why are you so angry today? Did something happen while you were out on your mission?” You asked with a sympathetic expression.

Muichiro looked towards the ground and let out a long irritated sigh... He closed his eyes and started to remember all the things that had happened over the weeks that lead him up to this point..

“NO NO NO!! THERE IS A DEMON IN THERE ARE YOU BLIND!?” A lady with red hair aggressively screamed at Muichiro.              Muichiro was in a rush and running through various of different villages trying to make it to a small town named “tsurui”                                  While he was running, the red haired lady aggressively stopped him in the middle of his tracks. “A DEMON!?! THERES A DEMON IN MY HOME!” The lady had begged muichiro to go and kill it.

Muichiro reluctantly followed the woman to her home. But to his confusion, the home was perfectly fine.. no demon in sight at all.                      As he tried to leave and continue on his route back to tsurui, the lady continued to go on a crazed tangent. Telling Muichiro how he was wrong and that she was right. Muichiro had finally had enough and aggressively pushed the woman out of his way as he started running again. The lady wailed and screamed after him as he got farther and farther away from the village...

Because of the woman’s interference. Muichiro had arrived much later than anticipated. Because of that, he was greeted with a whole town wiped out.. blood was everywhere. Corpses littered the roads. Not a single survivor in sight…