✦𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: kimetsu-chan

Muichiro was currently meditating in the garden of his estate. His intention was to relieve himself of all the stress being a hashira was putting on him while enjoying the quiet solitude of the garden.

He sighed as he cracked one eye open to the slight sound of pebbles being stepped on behind him.

“You’re not very quiet y’know.”

The noise stopped and he turned his head to see y/l y/n. He turned his head back to the pond in front of him and closed his eyes again. The silence retuned for a minute or so before Muichiro’s calm voice rang through the air.

“Well? Are you going to sit down, or did you just come to stare at me?”

Y/n let out a small “sorry…” before sitting on the ground beside him. Muichiro opened his eyes and assumed a relaxed posture. He glanced over at Y/n who stared at him with confusion.

“Aren’t you going to continue meditating?”

Muichiro chuckled and shook his head.

“No. I know that I won’t get any peace and quiet with you here to bother me.”

Muichiro rested his head on his palm and stared at Y/n as they looked away in embarrassment. There were a few minutes of silence before he spoke.

“So? Are you going to talk to me or not?”