✦𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠✦

🄲🅁🄴🄳🄸🅃🅂 🅃🄾: 𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐞

✦ʏ/ʜ/ʟ=ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ
✦ʏ/ʙ/s=ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ sᴛʏʟᴇ

Muichiro, a young demon slayer and a hashira, who constantly lived his life full of mystery, actions, and blood. But due to his current condition, he doesn’t know what kind of life he’s living in. He just know, that he has to try his best to survive in this world.

“CAW! CAW! REPORT TO NORTHWEST! REPORT TO NORTHWEST!” His crow, Ginko, called out to him and repeated twice, yet for another mission.

Muichiro softly sighed, and looked down at his blade, seeming to have forgotten the reason why he was doing this again.

But on the other hand, last night’s talk with Oyakata-sama surprisingly stayed in his mind, that wherever he goes, nor whatever path he chooses, the blood of a protector, a slayer, will always be within him.

Soon, he walked towards the direction of a forest; where his mission starts.

The dark sight seen within meters away inside the forest, the aura and vibe the darkness gave off, and the dying tweets and howls of animals were heard meters away from the forest’s depth.

They all sent chills down Ginko, but Muichiro still showed no emotion, nor worry.

He stepped a step, then slowly walked towards the forest, watching out for any ambush at this moment.

His crow, Ginko, shivered as she followed her master walk deep inside the forest, as it felt like they were slowly getting swallowed. But her trust on her master overpowered than her fear, believing everything will be alright, as long as her master is there by her side.

A sound of a twig snapping caught both of their attention, then Ginko went onto hiding, leaving her master to finish the job immediately.

Muichiro, in a stance ready to unsheathe his sword at any moment, breathed silently as his hearing sense heightened hundreds than normal.

Closing his eyes, he tried to feel the world around him, trying to locate just where this demon was.

Another sound of a twig snapping, and his eyes flicked open in an instant, evading the demon’s immediate attack.

He stepped backwards, and swung his sword to the demon’s neck, the demon could not even react as it happened so fast.

But that demon was not the main suspect; as the world around him didn’t change. It was still sinister, mischievous, and dark.

He leapt onto a tree, trying to see if he can find the demon. But even from above, all he could see was darkness. And he knew that it was in fact, intentional.

The main suspect in this is no ordinary demon, rather it might even be one of the 12 kizukis.

He jumped down from the tree, as the darkness slowly surrounded him. Slowly, it was getting darker and darker, but a faint scent saved and helped him.

A demon may hide itself, but never its scent, as the boy with black hair and burgundy tips always said.

The faint scent was slowly getting nearer and closer, as if it was planning to do a surprise attack, but now it’s no surprise as Muichiro was finally aware of the demon.

The footsteps were silenced, he can never hear them. His vision was dark, he can never see anything. The only thing that’s left was his olfactory sense, the only sense that could save him from this nightmare.

For a few seconds, he tried to get a whiff of the demon, but it’s scent was long gone.

Muichiro still felt neutral, even when he looked like a fool standing there and awaiting the right time. But this demon, seemed as if, it was experienced enough to know the pros and cons on dealing with a hashira.