✦𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: theyslaydemons

It had been a long day of training, and coming back to the mansion you were ready for a well deserved rest.

"Thank you for the training session today Master Tokito. "You said turning around to face Muichiro.

"No need to thank me. That is simply my job." He said plainly. While he spoke, you noticed he was running his fingers through his hair and getting caught with tangles. You watched a few more moments as he continued to fuss with his fair. You weren't surprised he had so many tangles in his hair after the training session you two had today, but it made you flinch as you watched him roughly rip through tangles trying to ger his hair orderly again.

"Would you like some help?" You offered.

"Hm?" Muichiro turned his attention from his hair to you. "I suppose that would be helpful." He said and sat down on the floor in the entry room. You grabbed a comb and sat down behind him. You offered before you thought through what that would mean.

Sitting behind the Hashira you now began to feel nervous to touch him. You took a second to gather your thoughts. It's just hair you told yourself nothing to be too worked up about, but you had always admired Muichiro's hair and you'd be lying if you didn't admit the thought of caring for him made you nervous.

"You have really beautiful hair Tokito." You said trying to strike up a conversation to ease your nervousness as you carefully started on the ends slowly working through any tangles.

"Thanks." The Hashira replied then fell silent again. You should have known better. Muichiro wasn't much of a talker. You continued to slowly work your way through his hair carful not to pull too hard on any tangles and cause him discomfort.

Not that he couldn't handle pain, but you wanted to make sure to be gentle. Some time passed and Muichiro hadn't said anything, so you continued almost finishing up combing out all the tangles.

"You know it's good practice to comb your hair multiple times a day." You said finally breaking the silence, but Muichiro didn't respond. "Not that your hair needs any help it's perfects as is." You added quickly hoping you did not accidently offed him.

"Hm?" You heard him exclaim the quiver. "My apologizes I must have dozed off. What did you say?"

"Nothing important. I finished your hair should feel much nicer now." You said getting up. The Hashira didn't move.

"Are you ok Tokito?" You asked. Muichiro turned to look up at you.

"Are you sure you finished?" He said.

"Um I think so... does it feel like I missed something?"

"No, I suppose not." He said turning his gaze froward and closing his eyes. You were used to his usual spaciness but this seemed abut out of the ordinary.

"Did you... want me to check to make sure? You asked wondering if maybe he was enjoying the nurturance of you combing through his hair.

"Yes" He said, and you could have sworn you saw the smallest of smiles flash on his face. It wasn't often you saw Muichiro's face give off any emotions.

You sat back down behind him and began to comb through is hair again. This time going from top all the way to the bottom now that there wasn't any tangles to worry about. It wasn't long before you noticed the Hashira's breathing become deeper again.

"Muichiro?" You said gently, but he did not response. This confirmed your suspicions that the Hashira had fallen asleep again.

"I'll comb your hair anytime you want." You said softly, hoping somewhere in his unconsciousness he would hear and remember.