✦𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: sleepykye

✦ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴄ

You stared at muichiro while muichiro stared at you. You couldn't figure out how to deflect his attacks at all. Muichiro was patient with you, though, he didn't insult you at all. He just slowly guided you, but when the other slayers asked for help, he just stared at them saying " learn it yourself, you absolute loser. " You could obviously tell the slayer was crying inside internally.

Not to mention, he was overprotective of you. Whenever you have to spar with a male slayer. He would always glare at him during the session. If he gets one hiy on you, he's dead. Muichiro is going extra hard on him in the training session. He's gonna get absolutely zero breaks and alot of injuries.

When you had to move on from his training, he was sad. But he knew that you had to go in order to get strong and survive the incoming fight. He still exchanged letters with you though,  and you would often meet up with him on breaks the other hashiras gave.

The both of you agreed to meet up at a garden nearby. You sat on the stone while waiting for muichiro. You enjoyed the scenery of the greens and how the all the butterflys flew around peacefully. It was just then that you felt yourself being pulled by someone.

When you turned around, you noticed it was muichiro behind you. " You know you really shouldn't let your guard down right ? " he said while staring at you, cross legged. You were blushing as you were sitting on his lap, you didn't expect for him to pull you to sit on his lap.

Just then, muichiro raised his hand and began to caress your cheeks. Your face grew even redder as he did so. He pulled you to lean down on him and hugged you tight. He turned you around before adjusting your legs so that it's wrapped around his waist.

" How was training with mitsuri ? " was all he said as he smiled at you. He knew mitsuri is a sweet girl who wouldn't mistreat people, let alone a girl. But he was worried about iguro and sanemi's training. He knew that they were rough and scary, so he decided to come with you.

He kissed you on the cheek before patting your head saying " You've done well, you've done far enough. " You paused at what he had said. You remembered your family abusing you, and kicked you out of their house. Your childhood friend, muichiro saw what happened and took you in with their family.

It was just then that both their parents died at the very same day. They were devasted, and so were you. They treated you like as if you were their own child. You loved them. But the gods weren't very nice to the trio of you. At night, a demon had attacked your house. Yuichiro protected muichiro but his arm was cut off in the process. Both you and muichiro pulled yuichiro in a corner as you tried comforting yuichiro.

Muichiro was pissed, he jumped at the demon and tortured it until morning. You tried to help yuichiro but he was already close to dying. It was just then when muichiro crawled his way to the door, you helped him get up. He held yuichiro's hand and yours at the same time. You already had tears flowing down as you look at the both of them. You prayed for someone to save them before they died. You couldn't do anything at all. Yuichiro and muichiros grip on your hand was too strong.

The gods answered your prayers this time. Lady amane came and treated them.