[Epilogue]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I stared nervously at the front doors of the church.

My heart was racing more than usual and nothing I said or did would calm it down.

The day was bright and the sky was free of clouds.

It was the perfect day for a wedding.

I looked down at myself.

The dress hugged my body tightly but flowed out at the bottom. It was a beautiful white dress with little flowers and other designs lacing around it.

Dottore had insisted I wore nothing but the best and entrusted Pantalone with the task of helping me find the right one.

Surprisingly Pantalone had some good connections in the clothing industry.  We had gone around from one place to another until we eventually settled on one shop.

After hours of going through dresses this one had finally caught my eye.

So here I was.

About to marry the only man I had ever loved.

I couldn't describe all the emotions I was feeling right now. So much had happened. After we fled that day we didn't look back. Now things were quiet, as quiet as they could be anyway. Dottore had found a normal job as a surgeon and I had found a daycare in need of caretakers. The surgeon idea had been his own as he still enjoyed such work. It would never be the same as what he could do before but according to him, 'as long as I can cut people open its fine by me'.

It had taken some time before this day finally arrived. Just as I asked Dottore had proposed once more this time with a ring.

And now just beyond those doors he was waiting.

I took in a deep breath and then moved forward.

As the church doors pushed open more light filled the room.

All eyes were focused on me.

It only made me the more nervous but I stepped into the church and looked before me.

I couldn't help but smile at the small group.

The kids were so excited.

They were all dressed up nicely. It was the first time I had ever seen them no covered in dirt or other things children got into. It was such an adorable sight.